- Interplastic doubling SMC capacity. // Plastics News;7/1/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p3
Reports on Interplastic Corp.'s expansion and upgrading of its molding products division in South Bend, Indiana. Installation of a 48-inch sheet molding compound line that will more than double current capacity; Implementation of new environmental controls; Other expansion plans.
- Briefly... Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;10/21/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p26
Reports that Interplastic Corporation will introduce a 50 million-pound reactor at its Silmar resins division in Fort Wright, Kentucky, in January 1997.
- Polyester proposals. // Chemical Week;2/12/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p31
Reports on Interplastic Corp.'s plans to raise announced prices on all unsaturated polyester resins effective February 15, 1997.
- Interplastic buys Silmar from BP. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;10/13/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 13, p16
Reports on Interplastic Corp.'s acquisition of BP Chemicals' Silmar Resins division. Move to become the United States' second largest producer of unsaturated polyester resins; Product line of Silmar; Company background.
- Interplastic chooses GLS. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/20/97, Vol. 251 Issue 3, p33
Reports that Interplastic Corp. has authorized Chicago, Illinois-based GLS Corp. to distribute the company's commercial resins and silmar resins division's products in all markets serviced by GLS.
- Plastics & Coatings: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/26/99, Vol. 256 Issue 4, p14
No abstract available.
- Interplastic Corporation Offers CIPP "Green" Resins. // Underground Construction;Dec2013, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p79
The article evaluates the cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) ECO series vinyl ester resins including CORVE8290, CORVE8295, and CORVE8287 from Interplastic Corp.
- EVC shuts Austrian subsidiary. // Chemical Week;10/4/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the plans of EVC International, European producer of polyvinyl chloride, to close its Austrian-based subsidiary, Interplastic Wels by the end of 1995.
- Interplastic publishes flew CIPP case history. // Underground Construction;Aug2012, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p57
The article reports on the move of Interplastic Corp.'s Thermoset Resin Division which has published the case history "Tri-State Utilities Relies on CoREZYN Products for Trenchless Pipe Repair" that can be ordered directly from its website located at www.interplastic.com.