Echologics Engineering relocates
- RIGHT PIPE, RIGHT TIME. Dayton, Scottie // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jun2012, p24
The article discusses the move of Maple Ridge District in British Columbia to prioritize water system repairs using non-invasive pipe assessment technology. Superintendent Ed Mitchell notes that the combination of destructive analysis and acoustic assessment provides a sound idea of when to...
- Leak Detection Service Helps Plug Main Leak Under River. // WaterWorld;Jul2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p20
The article offers information on the development of a Transmission Main Leak Detection pilot survey system by Echologics Engineering Inc. for United Water New Jersey Inc. (UWNJ). It states that Echologics' system assessed five miles of UWNJ's water mains by using acoustic-based sensor system to...
- GAS & WATER LEAK DETECTION. // Underground Construction;Jul2009, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p12
The article evaluates several underground pipelines equipment including LeakfinderRT from Echologics Engineering Inc., Crowcon's flexible Tetra Personal Monitor from Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd., and SouthPrint SmartBall leak detection technology from Pure Technologies Inc.
- D&B study tracks migration of businesses and jobs between... Kresge, David T. // Business Credit;Feb97, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p57
Presents the findings of a study conducted on business relocation in the United States, by Dun & Bradstreet. Number of companies that have across state lines; States ranked by net job gain between 1991 and 1995; Largest net gain in businesses posted by South Atlantic states.
- Moving strategies. Fischer, Glenn // Buildings;Mar1997, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p61
Presents information from Alan Whitson on the complex planning, careful execution, and constant monitoring when relocating a company in the United States. Cost of a move; Information on what percentage business moves account for; Comments from Whitson; Elements to a successful move.
- Are you making a smart move? Whitson, Alan // Buildings;Mar1997, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p62
Presents information on key factors in determining what a tenant should know when comparing buildings for the relocation of its operations. Size and efficiency of the building core; Shape of the floor; Explanation of building module.
- Feel the chrun? Whitson, Alan // Buildings;Mar1997, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p64
Offers a look at how companies manage the relocation of their business and the effect that the change has on their productivity. Comments from employment expert John Challenger; Strategies for dealing with change.
- Atlanta regains number one position as best business location. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr92, Vol. 13 Issue 73, p26
Reports that the 1991 Cushman & Wakefield Monitor survey ranks Atlanta, Georgia as the best place to locate a business. Other cities which topped the survey; Areas where the cities were evaluated.
- How to meet the needs of corporations in locating new facilities. Wood, Allen R. // Economic Development Review;Winter90, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p55
Presents the ten basic things economic developers in the United States can do to meet the needs of corporations better in locating facilities in their area. Periodic labor surveys; Identification of good industrial sites; Making full use of state government support in carrying out the area's...