- RS Technik Launches Web Site. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Nov2010, p48
The article reports on the establishment of the new website located at www.rstechnik.com, by RS Technik AG, which covers topics such as the rehabilitation and repair of trenchless pipe.
- Rebab NEWS. // Underground Construction;Oct2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p64
The article offers world news briefs related to rehabilitation technology including the new Web site launched by RS Technik AG located at www.rstechnik.com and the pipeline rehabilitation contract awarded to Insituform Technologies Inc. by the city and county of Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Discover MaxLiner...The Easiest Lateral Relining System Around. // Supply House Times;Jul2001, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p74
Features the Maxliner System, a lateral relining system from RS Technik. Product offerings; Usability; Product specifications.
- RS Technik's New RS CityLinerÂ®. // Public Works;Jun2010, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p75
The article evaluates the RS CitylinerÂ® automated mainline rehabilitation system from RS Technik AG.
- Cityliner USA: Advanced CIPP Technology. // Underground Construction;Jul2004, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p65
Features RS Cityliner, a CIPP sewer repair technology, designed by RS-Technik in Switzerland. Key features; Availability; Usefulness.
- New Lateral Lining System Applies 'Quick' Fix. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, pR-8
Focuses on the introduction of the MaxLiner system in North America for sanitary sewer rehabilitation from RS Technik AG. Features of the system; Components of the system; Composition of materials; Discussion on the relining process; Applications of the system.
- RS Lining Systems gets certification for drinking water main CIPP renewal system. // Underground Construction;Jul2012, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p40
The article reports that underground pipe rehabilitation firm RS Technik has received the certification Drinking Water System Components-Health Effects for its RS BlueLine cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) system for pressure pipe rehabilitation by health and environmental group NSF International.
- DFI Invests In RS CityLiner For Diversification And Global Expansion. // Underground Construction;Jul2010, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p50
The article reports on the move of oilfield construction supplier DFI Corp. to be a full-service provider of RS Technik AG's RS CityLiner mainline rehabilitation and repair system as part of its plan to enter the cured-in-place (CIPP) industry. DFI general manager Sean Freeland states that the...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Cleaner;Oct2011, p72
This section offers news briefs related to the plumbing industry. Eric Knudsen has been appointed eastern district manager-engineered systems at Gorman-Rupp Co. A licensing agreement for pipe rehabilitation has been entered into by RS Technik and Inland Pipe Rehabilitation. A customer service...