AM-Liner East Joins NORDIPIPE Licensee Group
- AM-Liner East joins NordiPipe licensee group. // Underground Construction;Nov2011, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p59
The article reports that trenchless industry leader AM-Liner East Inc. has joined the licensee family of NordiPipe.
- Innovative Pump Solution. // Underground Construction;Apr2000, Vol. 55 Issue 4, pR-8
Evaluates the Quiet Flow diesel-driven trash pumps from Sunbelt Rentals company used by the Am-Liner East Inc. in repairing a sewer bypass application performed at the Brandywine Park condominiums in Wilmington, Delaware. Problems in the installation of pipes; Inspection of the underground...
- AM-Liner East installs millionth foot of Premier-Pipe's CIPP liner. // Underground Construction;Nov2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p25
Reports on the rehabilitation of the sewer system by AM-Liner East Inc. in Blackstone, Virginia. Selection of the company by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Total amount saved by the Corps of Engineers; Utilization of trenchless technology methods in the project.
- Riverwalk Rehabilitation. // Underground Construction;Oct2007, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p72
The article focuses on the rehabilitation of the famous Riverwalk in Columbus, Georgia using a cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) process. Here, Am-Liner East used the Premier-Pipe water inversion method from the upstream location. This task involved the safety of employees in liner installation and...
- DIFFERING SITE CONDITION CLAIM HANGS ON WHETHER CONTRACTOR PROPERLY CONSIDERED STORM WATER. // Construction Claims Monthly;2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p67
The article discusses the court case Am-Liner East Inc. v. Columbus Water Works wherein the defendant engaged the plaintiff to provide bypass pumping to reroute the flow of sewage. When sewage overflow occurred caused by storm water, the plaintiff had to repair sewer line holes and bring in...
- Business Licenses. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/23/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 20, pB19
The article lists several businesses in Spokane, Washington and Greater Coeur d'Alene, Idaho as of September 17, 2010 that obtained licenses in 2010 including A. S. Fishing Rod Balancers, Behavioral Assessment & Counseling and Paradigm Martial Arts.
- Business Licenses. // Journal of Business (10756124);2/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, pA31
The article lists the business licenses issued by the city of Spokane and Greater Coeur d'Alene area in Washington state as of February 3, 2011.
- IOM O-licensing system to 'go live'. // Commercial Motor;12/17/2009, Vol. 211 Issue 5362, p8
The article reports that O-licensing system will be introduced recently in Isle of Man.
- New OSM director gets earful on Black Mesa. Yurth, Cindy // Navajo Times;1/14/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, pA11
The article reports on the call of Joseph Pizarchick, director of the Office of Surface Mining to turn down the life-of-mine permit of Peabody Western Coal Co. in Navajo County, Arizona.