Pre-Chlorinated Pipe Bursting Offers Effective Water Main Rehab Option
- Correction. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Mar2011, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p4
A correction to the article on the implication of pipebursting and gas explosion that was published in the February 2011 issue is presented.
- Pipe Bursting Website Updated, Expanded. // Underground Construction;Aug2012, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p57
The article reports on the announcement of the International Pipe Bursting Association (IPBA) that it has overhauled its website located at www.ipbaonline.org.
- PIPE BURSTING IN BLOOMFIELD. Bradfield, Joe // Municipal Sewer & Water;Oct2015, p20
The article focuses on the prechlorinated pipe bursting in Bloomfield Village, Michigan which requires minimal excavations and minimized demolition and reconstruction of pavement.
- Pipebursting Evolution. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov2009, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p49
The article discusses the industrial developments of pipebursting industry in the U.S. It notes that pipebursting method reduces excavation requirements and can increase the new pipe size. It states that pipebursting technology can be applied to water connections, sewer mainlines, and...
- Pipe Bursting. // Pumper;2010 Supplier Directory, p37
The article offers information on Spartan Tool LLC, which provides pipe bursting services in Mendota, Illinois.
- Discover UCT 2016 in ATLANTA! Francis, Karen E. // Underground Construction;Aug2015, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p30
The article focuses on the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition (UCT) to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia on February 3-4, 2016, which will discuss topics such as horizontal directional drilling, pipe bursting and microtunneling.
- Under Siege. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;May2011, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p2
The article discusses the issues and concerns facing the cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) technologies and the pipe bursting methods of replacement and rehabilitation in underground sewer and water infrastructure in the U.S. The author states that these methods were proven effective and economical,...
- Tight Quarters. Dayton, Scottie // Cleaner;Jan2010, p32
The article discusses the method and application of pipe bursting in the upgrading of sewer lines in one of the condominiums in Daly City, California. The job required the upsizing of the sewer by 4 inches to increase sewage flows. TRIC Tools Inc. from Alameda, California, who did the project...
- LEAP OF FAITH. Chin, Suzan Marie // Municipal Sewer & Water;Dec2010, p14
The article discusses the in-house pipe bursting sewer rehabilitation program of the Ross Valley Sanitary District in Larkspur, California. It states that the rehabilitation program is proposed by Brett Richards, and is aimed at replacing 200 miles of aging sewer mains. Furthermore, the program...