TTC Quietly Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Trenchless Technology Center Report. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p78
Deals with the Trenchless Technology Center (TTC), a university/industry cooperative research center under the College of Engineering and Science at Louisiana Tech University. Background information on the center; Key achievements of TTC; How TTC benefits individual businesses.
- Quest For Innovation At The Trenchless Technology Center. // Underground Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p36
The article reports that the Trenchless Technology Center (TTC) at Louisiana Tech University has been working to develop its role in support of the development of trenchless technologies. The TTC has developed a microwave-based, near-field sensor to pin-point the location of the lateral...
- EDITOR'S LOG. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov2014, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p4
The article focuses on the Trenchless Technology Center (TTC) at Louisiana Tech University. In the beginning, microtunneling was the main focus of study for the center that was founded in 1991. Tom Iseley, the founding director of the center, has reorganized employees and designed a broad plan...
- Municipal Forums. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p24
Information about several topics presented at the 2010 Municipal Forums sponsored by the Trenchless Technology Center (TTC) at Louisiana Tech University is presented. Topics include various trenchless technologies, horizontal directional drilling, and different pipe materials. Participants...
- NASTI Celebrates 20th Anniversary. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Apr2010, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p36
The article mentions the founding anniversary of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT), a nonprofit, educational and technical society dedicated in promoting the benefits of trenchless technology for public awareness.
- Louisiana Tech University to graduate 4 National Academy of Grand Challenge Scholars. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/19/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the National Academy of Grand Challenge Scholars program of the Louisiana Tech University that will add four more graduates to its prestigious ranks.
- Graduates. // Malakoff News (TX);5/28/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 22, p12A
The article offers information on the spring quarter commencement exercises of Louisiana Tech University in Louisiana that were held on May 22, 2010.
- Louisiana Tech Recruiting Int'l Students in India. // India -- West;10/26/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 49, pA23
The article informs that the Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, Louisiana is recruiting international students in India.
- GCTA makes donation to Trenchless Technology Center. Randal, Trey // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p5
Reports on Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) donation to Louisiana Tech University's Trenchless Technology Center. Use of the donation; Amount; Comment by Paul F. Hadala, director of the center; Activities of the center.