Honoring Quiet Success
- Progressives' sound of silence. Young, John // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);11/3/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 31, p3A
In this article the author discusses aspects of the stimulus act of 2009 by the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama during the global financial crisis and the stand of progressive politicians regarding the bill.
- Readers disappointed in Obama's latest jobs plan. // njbiz;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p15
The article discusses the results of a survey conducted on "NJBIZ" subscribers which show that an overwhelming majority are dissatisfied with U.S. President Barack Obama's job stimulus plans.
- Claiming Political Credit. Penza, Logan // Moderate Voice;8/17/2010, p7
The article offers the author's insight on the order of the White House to label all projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act with a sign that will credit U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Nearly 40 Percent of Stimulus Paid Out. Flavelle, Christopher // Pro Publica;2/28/2010, p3
The article reports that the stimulus worth 309 billion dollars out of 800 billion dollar has been paid by the U.S. President Barack Obama administration in the U.S.
- Managing the Economic Crisis. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;8/30/2012, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p15B
The article offers information on the efforts of U.S. President Barack Obama to handle economic crisis including the launch of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, his appointment to the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and prohibiting federal contractors from using government funds.
- Society Tax Practitioners Sift Through Stimulus Package. Gaetano, Chris // Trusted Professional;3/15/2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
The article focuses on the myriad tax provisions contained in U.S. President Barack Obama's stimulus package in a variety of sectors.
- Tax Credits. // Economic Opportunity Report;2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p18
The article informs that the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, had received a new cash grant option under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The cash grant option will be extended if U.S. President Barack Obama's 2011 budget proposal gets approval. The cash grant option is...
- Message Hints At Tight Obama Administration. Edwards, Tom // Aging News Alert;1/9/2009, p5
The article offers information on a message which states that the U.S. president-elect Barack Obama's administration will operate in a tightly-sealed work environment. According to the message, the Obama administration expects that any legislation which is sent to the president must be free of...
- Stimulus Act Helps Medicaid, Medicare, Health IT as Well as Economy. // Aging News Alert;2/20/2009, p9
The article presents information on the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009, which was signed into law by U.S. President Barack Obama on February 17, 2009.