CSC Nabs Potential $145M Navy Contract to Support Fleet Cyber Forces
- Lockheed wins $10M Navy contract. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/24/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p3
The article announces that Lockheed Martin signed a 10 million dollars contract with the U.S. Navy for the development of a software that allows helicopter crews to pre-plan their missions.
- Avondale Navy contract upheld. // Traffic World;04/21/97, Vol. 250 Issue 3, p30
Focuses on the affirmation of the US Navy's decision to award the $1.5 billion contract to Avondale Industries Inc. Integration of the LPD-17 ship's weapons and electronic systems; Replacement for the four types of 40 amphibious assault ships; Liquidation of the remaining 20 percent of the...
- Navy Awards Lockheed Martin $392 Million For F-35 Air System Sustainment. // Defense Daily;10/29/2014, p6
The article focuses on the 392 million U.S. dollars cost-plus-incentive-fee contract awarded by the U.S. Navy to Lockheed Martin to provide recurring sustainment support for F-35 delivered air systems which Martin developed along with subcontractors Northrop Grumman and BAE Systems.
- ACCENTURE. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/8/2014, pA02
The article reports that a 16.3 million dollars contract was awarded to Accenture from the U.S. Navy to develop a mobile maintenance support system for shipyard maintenance operations.
- Intergraph nets Navy's $398M design award. Dorsch, Jeff // Electronic News;7/18/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2023, p1
Reports on Intergraph Corp.'s receipt of a $398 million contract to supply the Navy with hardware and software for electronic design, manufacturing and engineering. Awarding of contract by Navy Information Technology Acquisition Center with sponsorship by Naval Air Systems Command (NavAir) and...
- United States : ATK gets $96.2 million contract from U.S. NAVY for AARGM. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports that a contract worth 96.2 million dollars has been received by Alliant Techsystems Inc. from the U.S. Navy for the third full-rate production lot of the Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile (AARGM).
- Protest Puts Contract In 'Holding Pattern'. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;2/20/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that a U.S. Navy electronics contract worth 638 million dollars awarded to Northrop Grumman Corp. was in a "holding pattern" due to a protest filed by Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Navy Exploring Ideas For Cutting Down On Ship Components. Fein, Geoff // Defense Daily;1/16/2008, Vol. 237 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Navy is considering ways of reducing the number of components it buys for surface ships to help lower the cost of ship construction, according to service official Charles Goddard. The two biggest varieties of components in the fleet are circuit breakers and...
- Lockheed, Raytheon Snag MUOS Contracts. Wall, Robert // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/30/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 14, p33
Reports the awarding of the Mobile User Objective System contract to Lockheed Martin Corp. and Raytheon Co. by the U.S. Navy. Development of the future narrowband satellite communication system; Factors contributing to the decision of the U.S. Navy to choose Lockheed; Maintenance of a healthy...