Morpho Providing Services for Australia's Automated Border Clearance System
- More SmartGate trials. // Travel Daily;12/19/2013, p3
The article reports that Australian Customs and Border Protection is planning to conduct the trials of the Smart Gates which will be accessible by passport holders of various countries including Switzerland, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Refugees denied legal rights, deported. FLETCHER, JAY // Green Left Weekly;2/19/2014, Issue 997, p12
An excerpt from the comic strip targeting Afghan Hazaras published by the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service on prevention of deportation and refugee rights is presented. INSET: Australian government's anti-refugee spin.
- Austral launches first Cape Class Customs patrol boat. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
The article announces the launch of Austal's first of eight new Cape Class patrol boats for the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service in early January 2013.
- Customs takes delivery of patrol/research vessel. // Ausmarine;Aug2014, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has taken delivery of a Thaiyak vessel.
- Immigration delays. // Travel Daily;9/17/2015, p4
The article reports on the advice from the Australian Department of Immigration & Border Protection about interruption to services at various international ports around the country in September and October 2015.
- Tariff wars. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Nov2012, p10
The article focuses on the anti-dumping prevention of trade tariffs in Australian market. It mentions that Australian Customs and Border Protection Service has proposed a tariff of 15.45 percent on imported steel that would be beneficial for inexpensive imports of Australian market. It also...
- PROTECTING AUSTRALIA'S MARITIME BORDERS. SLOCOMBE, GEOFF // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Mar2013, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p16
The article features the Border Protection Command (BPC) of Australia's Customs and Border Protection Service (CBPS), which in the recent years was successful in monitoring the maritime borders of the country and ensuring maritime security. BPC covers a total area of 11 million square nautical...
- Trusted luggage locks. // Travel Daily;5/2/2014, p5
The article discusses the exclusive agreement signed by Safe Skies, a suitcase lock brand, with Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) which will consider its baggage locks as trusted in Australia.
- Australia reviews antidumping duty on PVC imports from Japan, US. // Chemical Business;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p71
The article reports on the antidumping review initiated by the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin imports from the U.S. and Japan.