L-3 Nabs First order for CX-Mobile G3 Cargo Inspection System
- After Lull, L-3 Beginning to Score in Cargo Security Market. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/2/2013, p3
The article reports on the announcement by L-3 Communications (LLL) that it has won several contracts in the market for cargo and container scanning systems dating back to 2012 after watching its business for high-energy non-intrusive inspection (NII) systems dry up the past few years. It...
- L-3 Raises Dividend, Authorizes New $1.5 Billion Stock Buyback. // Defense Daily;2/6/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 25, p2
The article reports that the quarterly dividend offered by L-3 Communications Corp. will be raised by 10 percent and create a new 1.5 billion dollars share repurchase program.
- QUICK HITS. // Popular Mechanics;Feb2011, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on technological research including the development of light, flexible screens by L-3 Communications Corp. and a study on the microscopic scars on 75,000-year-old spear points found in South Africa.
- Autogyro Offers Low-Cost ISR For Naval Vessels. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;3/1/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information on Valkyrie, L-3 Communications' unpowered autogyro which could boost the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capability of small naval vessels.
- L-3's Reduced Size EDS Receives European Standard 3 Approval. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that the eXaminer SX, the explosive detection system (EDS) from L-3 Communications, has passed the European Union Commission Regulation Standard 3 for EDS under the European Civil Aviation Conference Common Evaluation Process of Security Equipment.
- ProVisio MMW. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p8
The article reports that L-3 Communications has been awarded a 164.7 million U.S. dollar contract by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for advanced airport scanners.
- A Scanner Can Save File Space in the Office. Lee, Mie-Yun // Business Journal (Central New York);08/18/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p15
Offers advice to small business owners on purchasing a scanner. Examination of resolution and color features; Size and weight; Price range; Multifunctional features. INSET: Quick Tips.
- Thumb-Wheel Step Attenuator Spans DC To 18 GHz. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2010 Supplement, Vol. 49, pS3
The article evaluates the thumb-wheel step attenuator from L-3 Communications Corp.
- L-3 Announces New $1.5 Billion Share Repurchase Program. // Defense Daily;4/27/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 19, p8
The article reports on the announcement of new 1.5 billion dollars share repurchase program by L-3 Communications Corp.