DHS Awards ManTech $6M for IT Services
- ManTech Completes Acquisition of SRS Technologies. // Defense Daily;5/9/2007, Vol. 234 Issue 27, p6
The article reports that ManTech International has completed its purchase of SRS Technologies Inc., a provider of advanced technology systems engineering and C4ISR services and solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. Terms of the deal were not...
- ManTech To Acquire Defense, Intel Services Firm SRS Technologies. // Defense Daily;4/11/2007, Vol. 234 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of SRS Technologies Inc., a provider of systems engineering and C4ISR services and solutions to the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Defense by ManTech International. Terms of the deal were not disclosed but ManTech said it would be the largest...
- ManTech To Acquire Small Federal IT Firm. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;10/27/2011, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p9
The article offers information on the plans of ManTech International Corp. (MANT) to acquire Worldwide Information Network Systems Inc. (WINS) for 90 million dollars in the U.S. It mentions that the acquisition help in improving the capabilities in information technology (IT) and helps in...
- DHS Awards Emergent Potential $20M BPA for Adobe Products. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p22
The article focuses on a potential Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) awarded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to the company Emergent for all Adobe software products on General Services Administration (GSA) schedule of the company.
- Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/6/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p1
This section offers news briefs on the terror response technology sector in the U.S. as of July 2011, including a contract received by Master Security from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the move of the DHS Science and Technology Directorate to increase the ceiling value and extended...
- DHS awards interoperable-communications contract to Covia. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;6/7/2011, p3
The article reports on the contract received by Covia Labs Inc. from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate's ( S and T) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program to develop public-safety mobile broadband applications for mission-critical voice.
- Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: DNDO Awards Several Contracts for Advanced Radiation Monitoring Device. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p16
This article reports on the contracts awarded to Canberra Industries, SCI Technology Inc., and Science Applications International Corp. by the U.S. Domestic Nuclear Detection Office for research, development, design and demonstration of an Advanced Radiation Monitoring Device.
- DHS S&T Issues RFI for Decontaminating Low Volatility Organophospates. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p25
The article deals with the request for information issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science & Technology (S&T) Directorate for new concepts and technologies for the post-event detection of Low Volatility Organophosphates (LVOPs) on surfaces and in air.
- DHS Cyber Division Seeks Support in Telecom, Data Communications. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p24
This article deals with the information being sought by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Cyber Security Division (NCSD) on vendor capabilities to provide subject matter experts in telecommunications, data communications and Internet Protocol engineering, architecture and...