AS&E Nabs $18M Mid East Order for Cargo Scanners; Dutch Acquire ZBV
- AS&E Nabs Small ZBV Order from NATO Agency. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/22/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the 1.7-million U.S.-dollar contract awarded to American Science and Engineering (ASEI) by the NATO Consultation, Command and Control Agency (NC3A) for its first Z Backscatter Van (ZBV) X-Ray screening system.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AMETEK's [AME]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/17/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p1
The article offers news briefs related defense companies including a contract from the U.S. army received by OSI Systems Rapiscan systems division and the order for screening systems received by American Science and Engineering (ASEI) from an Eastern European country.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets Yemeni Order for Two More ZBVs; $5.5M Abu Dhabi Order. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/19/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on a contract awarded Yemen Customs to American Science and Engineering (ASEI) for two of the company's Z Backscatter Vans (ZBV) to screen cargo and vehicles for explosive threats and contraband at seaports and land border crossings.
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets $47M in Awards. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p11
The article reports on the two government contracts received by the American Science and Engineering worth 46.7 million dollars, which includes a 42.2 million-dollar service and maintenance renewal order from the U.S. government to extend support of the government's fleet of AS&E screening systems.
- American Science and Engineering Receives Middle East Contract. // Homeland Defense Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the $2.3 million contract of American Science and Engineering Inc. (ASEI), a leader in X-ray detection technology in the U.S. Accordingly, the contract won by ASEI is from a new Middle Eastern customer for multiple ZÂ® Backscatterâ„¢ Vanz (ZBVâ„¢) in which ZBVs...
- Solomon unit to provide power supplies for Siemens' systems. // Diagnostics & Imaging Week;1/24/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the contract awarded by Siemens Medical Solutions to Deltron, a subsidiary of Solomon Technologies, to provide power supplies for X-ray systems. Jack Worthen, president of Solomon Technologies' Power Electronics Division, tells about Deltron's product portfolio. The Power...
- American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: AS&E Gets Award to Deliver X-Ray System for Remote IED Detection. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p15
This article focuses on the contract received by American Science and Engineering from a U.S. government agency to deliver a modular Z Backscatter system for remote improvised explosive device detection and defeat.
- For Khalifa Port Security Solution, AS&E Taking Integration up a Notch. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/15/2013, p2
The article reports on a contract awarded to American Science and Engineering (AS&E) to provide Abu Dhabi's Customs service with an integrated solution for both imports and exports to create a security solution following two contract wins in 2012 for Abu Dhabi's Port of Khalifa. Tim McCabe of...
- AS&E Gets Several Awards in Africa and Middle East. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that American Science and Engineering has been awarded several contracts in the Middle East and Africa for the delivery of cargo and vehicle screening systems and Z Backscatter Vans.