- Sun's Shanghvi Shines Amid the Gloom. KARMALI, NAAZNEEN; RAGHUNATHAN, ANURADHA; RAJ, SARITHA; SAVAGE, PHYLLIS FANG; KILACHAND, SEAN; BEHAL, AMBIKA // Forbes Asia;Nov2013, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p50
The article offers information on the 100 richest people of India. Some of them are Mukesh Ambani, Lakshmi Mittal, Azim Premji, Shiv Nadar, Sunil Mittal, Shashi & Ravi Ruia, Uday Kotak, Cyrus Poonawalla, Anand Burman, Anil Agarwal, Subhash Chandra, Venugopal Dhoot and Chandra Raheja. It also...
- Five Tycoons Own Nearly Half of India's Billionaire Wealth. // India -- West;8/22/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 40, pB2
No abstract available.
- Billionaire Boom. KARMALI, NAAZNEEN; BAHREE, MEGHA; KILACHAND, SEAN; RAGHUNATHAN, ANURADHA; RAI, SARITHA // Forbes Asia;Oct2014, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p44
The article offers brief information on the work profile of 100 richest businessman of India including Mukesh Ambani, managing director of the Reliance Industries Ltd., Dilip Shanghvi, founder of the Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and Azim Premji, owner of the outsourcing firm Wipro Corp....
- 4 Indian Americans Make Forbes' Richest List. Springer, Richard // India -- West;3/16/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 17, pB1
The article offers information on an annual survey of the world's richest people by Forbes magazine in which Indian Americans were also ranked. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman Reliance Industries Ltd. is reported to be the richest Indian. Azim Premji Hashim, Savitri Jindal, Sunil Mittal and Kumar Birla...
- Fifty Indians on Forbes' global billionaire club. Kumar, Arun // Asian Pacific Post;3/17/2011, p6
The article reports that fifty Indians have made it in the Forbes list of World Billionaires 2011 which include Lakshmi Mittal of ArcelorMittal, Mukesh Ambani and Azim Premji.
- Fifty Indians on Forbes' global billionaire club. Kumar, Arun // South Asian Post;3/17/2011, p20
The article features L. N. Mittal, the Ambani brothers and Azim Premji, who are among the Fifty Indians being included in the Forbes list of World Billionaires 2011.
- India's 100 richest are all billionaires. // South Asian Post;10/2/2014, p23
No abstract available.
- RAKING IT AN. // Business Today;5/20/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p40
The article presents earnings of some executives in India as dividend income for 2006-2007 from their listed companies. Mukesh Ambani, chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries Ltd., earned Rs 869 cr. Chairman Shiv Nadar of HCL Technologies Ltd. received Rs 403 cr. Wipro Ltd.'s...
- Flow of Funds. // India Today;12/20/2010, p4
The article reports on India's rapidly growing private equity (PE) business. It is noted that 6 billion U.S. dollars had been invested in Indian companies in 2010. Businessman Mukesh Ambani has contributed 200 million U.S. dollars to 250 million U.S. dollars to launch his own PE venture. Among...