WRC Media Reorganizes Properties To Increase Its Competitive Edge
- WRC Media Reorganizes Into Two Units, Reports First Quarter Earnings. // Electronic Education Report;05/09/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p4
Reports the reorganization of WRC Media Co. in New York. Purpose of the reorganization; Merger of the WRC acquired companies; Details the decrease of first quarter company earnings.
- WRC Media Adds Consumer Business Unit, Revamps Exec. Suite. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the reorganization move of New York-based supplemental curriculum and assessment publisher, WRC Media Inc. Reason behind the firm's move; Businesses operated by WRC in the K-12 area; Executives added to the company's management line-up.
- WRC Media Adds Consumer Business Unit. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the reorganization plans of the supplemental curriculum publisher WRC Media Inc. in New York. Aim of the company to focus on consumers; List of businesses of the company; Expansion of the company.
- Ripplewood's Reader's Digest Acquisition Brings Changes to WRC. // Electronic Education Report;4/6/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the changes brought by the acquisition of Reader's Digest Association Inc. by the parent company of WRC Media Inc., Ripplewood Holdings LLC, in New York. One of the changes was the formation of a consumer business services unit that brought together Reader's Digest's book...
- CompassLearning Drives Revenue Gains At WRC Media in 2001. // Electronic Education Report;03/01/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p4
Reports the growth of the revenue of the electronic supplemental publisher WRC Media in New York City. Contribution of the CompassLearning software sales on the increase earning of the company; Financial statement of the company; Views of Martin Kenney, chief executive officer of the company,...
- WRC Media Reports Q1 Sales Drop At CompassLearning Software Unit. // Electronic Education Report;05/24/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p7
Reports on financial results posted by WRC Media for the first quarter of 2000.
- WRC Q2 Revenues Led By Increases At CompassLearning Software Unit. // Electronic Education Report;08/30/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the financial results of New York-based media company WRC Media for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000.
- WRC Media Operating Units Report Mixed Results in 3Q 2000. // Electronic Education Report;12/06/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p4
Focuses on the third quarter financial performance of New York-based WRC Media.
- WRC Reports Mixed Results From Operating Segments In Q2 2000. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the financial performance of WRC Media for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000.