Harcourt's Education Business Jumps To Top Of Simba's Educational Publishers' Profitability Index
- Harcourt's Sales And Net Income Increase In Its Third Quarter. // Educational Marketer;10/04/99, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p6
Presents 1999 financial information on Harcourt General Incorporated, an educational publisher.
- Harcourt Hits Expectations. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the total revenues reported by Harcourt General Inc. for the second quarter of 2001 ended April 3. Net loss the company posted; Increase in revenues posted by Harcourt's educational group.
- School Group Leads Gains at Harcourt. // Publishers Weekly;9/4/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 36, p22
Reports on the revenues generated by Harcourt General in the third quarter of 2000. Income from continuing operations; Sales performance of its education group; Results posted by its various business operations.
- Harcourt Turns In Solid Farewell Performance. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/18/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 51, p14
Reports on the earnings of Harcourt General for the year ended October 31, 2000. Net income of the company; Increase in operating earnings; Sales in the higher education group.
- Harcourt's Education Group Sales Jump 3.2% For The Fiscal Year. // Educational Marketer;01/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the increase in Harcourt's Education Group's sales in 1999.
- Harcourt Says Seasonal Losses Less Than Expected In 1st Quarter. // Educational Marketer;03/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the financial status of Harcourt General Inc. for the first quarter ending January 31, 2000.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;06/18/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p7
Presents information on the performance of publishing company Harcourt General for the second quarter ending April 30, 2001. Amount of the operating losses; Comparison of the revenues to the same period of the previous year.
- Harcourt Posts Healthy Gains In Sales and Earnings. // Publishers Weekly;1/3/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 1, p21
Reports on the increase in the total revenues at Harcourt General's publishing and educational services business for the fiscal year ended October 31, 1999. Amount of the increases in the operating earnings and net income of Harcourt; Top sales gain in Harcourt's Worldwide STM group;...
- Wiley Poised to Pick Up Harcourt Pieces. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/11/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 50, p12
Discusses the net income reported by John Wiley & Sons for the second quarter ended October 31, 2000. Details on its planned acquisition of Harcourt General's Academic Press and/or college division lines; Total company sales and net income; Professional/Trade segment sales; Information on the...