Select YA Mostly Rules Children's E-Book Bestellers
- Book Marks. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3 (Teacher's Edition);4/11/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 22, p4
Presents a graph on the best-selling children's books from 1902-2000.
- EL bestsellers K-12. Tobias, Debra Sorenson // Emergency Librarian;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p35
Presents the best-selling children's fiction, non-fiction and picture books from September to October 1996. Includes `Harriet the spy,' by Louise Fitzhugh; `Falling Up,' by Shel Silverstein; `Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame,' by Justine Korman.
- Children's bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;11/17/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 47, p31
Presents the best-selling children's books for the week of November 17, 1997. Picture books, including `The Hat,' by Jan Brett; Fiction, including `I Know What You Did Last Summer,' by Lois Duncan; Nonfiction, including `Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul,' by Jack Canfield; Paperback series,...
- Holidays, Pop Culture And Self-Help Drove Children's Book Sales In 2000. // Book Publishing Report;01/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p2
Highlights factors contributory to the increase in sales of children's books in the United States in 2000. Analysis of children's best seller lists in the periodical 'New York Times'; Popularity of books on holidays, pop stars and self-improvement; Selling edge of authors who are television...
- TOP TEN CHAPTER CHILDREN'S BOOKS. // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p8
Ranks the top ten chapter children's books in 2001. Top position taken by 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,' by J.K. Rowling; Positions of other books such as 'The Ersatz Elevator,' by Lemony Snicket and 'Taggerung,' by Brian Jacques.
- Children's bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/26/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p31
Lists the bestselling children's books as of April 26, 1999. Includes picture books; Fiction; Nonfiction; Board books; Titles; Names of authors.
- Children's Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/17/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 16, p31
Presents a list of children's bestsellers in the United States as of April 2000. `Joseph Had a Little Overcoat,' by Simms Taback; `The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens,' by Sean Covey; `Captain Underpants,' by Dav Pilkey.
- Bestselling books. // Reading Today;Apr/May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p16
Presents information on ten bestselling children's books in the United States for 1995. Names of publishers who supply titles of books; Bestselling paperback book; Total sales recorded for these books; Criteria use by magazine in determining bestsellers; Listing of books.
- Children's bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;11/20/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 47, p35
Lists children's bestsellers for the week ended November 20, 1995. Picture books; Fiction; Paperback series; Nonfiction.