Meyer's Books Dethroned As NYT Series List Leader
- Report Excerpt: Children/YA Books. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2011, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p1
The article discusses the collaboration by Simba Information Inc. and the firm Stuart Johnson & Associates to identify trends in children's literature in the U.S. It notes that titles of books are broken into format by New York Times Co. It mentions that the influence of big series books on...
- 'Nation's Newspaper' Moves Into Math Texts. Hoff, David J. // Education Week;5/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p10
No abstract available.
- 1995 Golf Almanac. // Golf World;4/7/95, Vol. 48 Issue 34, Pro Report p5
Reports that `USA Today' has produced the `1995 Golf Almanac.' Summary of 1994 golf tournaments; Profiles of 1995 players; `USA Today' articles on golf.
- Beating the `Street'. Moses, Lucia // Editor & Publisher;04/17/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the advertising revenue of newspapers in the United States. Rise in advertising demand at Gannett Co.'s flagship `USA Today' newspaper; Increase in earnings and advertising revenue at New York Times Co.; Surge in profits due to advertising growth at Dow Jones & Co.
- E-Books: Bestsellers Steady as Meyers Vanishes. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that bestsellers for electronic books have remained steady despite the fact that several book titles of Stephanie Meyers have vanished from the top 20 bestsellers' lists in May 2010.
- The Host. Mattson, Jennifer // Booklist;3/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 13, p29
Reviews the book "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer
- SCREEN SAVERS. // Editor & Publisher;Aug2009, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p18
The article focuses on the adoption of e-readers in the newspaper publishing industry in the U.S. "USA Today" editor John Hillkirk is said to be in discussion with e-reader manufacturers for possible adoption of the technology. Newspapers such as "The Philadelphia Inquirer" are already making...
- Movement in Top Titles Slowed in March. // Book Publishing Report;Apr2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p1
The article reports that entry levels of top book titles have slowed down based on the consolidated rankings of "The New York Times" , "Publishers Weekly" and the "USA Today" in the U.S. Reasonably, the leveling of the books reflects the popularity of each respective writers. It also presents...
- December Scorecards: Predictably, An E-Book 'Avalanche' After Christmas. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that sales of electronic books have increased in December 2011 in the U.S. It notes that best seller lists from several publications including "The New York Times," "USA Today," and "Publishers Weekly" have been the basis for the surge in electronic books. It mentions that...