Executive pay increases continue to rise
- What the top employees get. // NZ Business;Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p15
Examines the salaries of top employees in business organizations in New Zealand. Basic payment for a general manager; Average working hours of managers and owners; Factors dictating working hours.
- Top-paid non-CEOs. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/28/98Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p93
Presents a chart on the highest-paid non-chief executive officers in the Chicago, Illinois area, ranked in terms of 1997 compensation. Includes names of executives; Titles; Total compensation; Financial performance of companies managed; Includes Richard L. Lappin of Fruit of the Loom Inc.;...
- Bringing home the bacon. Calder, Chad // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);07/03/98, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the increase in salaries of executives following the financial success of business enterprises in New Orleans, Louisiana for fiscal year 1998. Tidewater's revenue in the fiscal year ended March 31, 1998; List of executives whose salary have increased in 1998; Decline of corporate...
- Index of firms in the executive pay ranking. // Plastics News;8/24/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p26
Presents an alphabetical list of the names of companies which were included in the executive pay ranking in the United States and Canada. Reference to Advanced Technical Products company, AEP Industries Inc., Alltrista Corp., and Domco Inc.
- Highest-Paid Public Company Executives. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/2/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 54
Lists the highest-paid public company executives in New Orleans, Louisiana, ranked by 2000 cash compensation. James Moffett of Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Inc.; J. Wayne Leonard of Entergy Corp.; William O'Malley of Tidewater Inc.
- In exec pay, the nice guys finish second. Pedone, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/21/99, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p1A
Details the `Long Island Business News' annual executive compensation list. Former Long Island Lighting Co. Chairman William Catacosinos as the highest paid executive; Factors considered when determining executive compensation, according to Charles Peck, compensation specialist for the...
- Top 25 executive compensation. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/21/99, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p26A
Ranks executive compensation for 1998 in Long Island, New York. Includes William Catacosinos, former chairman and chief executive officer of KeySpan Energy; Charles Wang, chairman and chief executive officer of Computer Associates; Sanjay Kumar, president of Computer Associates.
- TOP-COMPENSATED NON-CEO EXECUTIVES. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/31/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p42
Reports the ranking of executives according to compensation in Michigan. Companies employing the executives; Statistics of the net income; Percentage of the net income change.
- International Executive Compensation-Unmanaged or Unmanageable? Kraus, David; Patrick, Stewart // Business Horizons;Dec74, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p45
Focuses on the impact of the international executive compensation programs on multinational companies. Effects of currency revaluations on executive compensations; Reasons for the failure in developing an effective approach to an international executive compensation; Importance of the corporate...