Tacoma, Enjoying S&P Upgrade, Readies $34 Million GO Deal for Police
- Two Kentucky Deals, One for a Hospital, Will Top $500M. Sigo, Shelly // National Mortgage News;6/27/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p8
The article reports on the lease-revenue bonds and lease-appropriation obligations selling deals of the state of Kentucky which are expected to bring over 500 million dollars to the securities market in the region.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31017, p25
Presents data on revenue bonds issued by various Southwestern States. Issuer and purpose; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Georgia tries something different and negotiates GOs. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;12/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30531, p4
Reports on the state of Georgia's strategies in negotiating a $142.4 million general obligation bond issue. Net interest of the bond issues; Pricing method.
- Buyers: Market is set for California issue. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30532, p2
Reports on California's plan to sell general obligation bonds competitively in December 1998. Mixed views of market participants about the loan's prospects; Need for investors to exercise caution in a crowded new-issue market.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p24
Presents a chart depicting bond calls and redemptions in various American states as of January 13, 1999. Includes Arizona; California; Florida; Georgia.
- Midwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;01/13/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30557, p28
Presents a chart depicting bonds in various American states as of January 13, 1999. Includes Illinois; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/27/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p20
Reports that the Egyptian government is interested in issuing a debut sovereign bond, Eurobond, according to Economy Minister Youssef Boutros Ghali. When the decision will be made; Comments from Boutros Ghali; Why the government is encouraging companies to utilize the bond finance; Value of the...
- Indiana lets fund stand on its own feet with $82 million sale. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30232, p28
Reports on Indiana's issuance of bonds without the state's moral obligation pledge. Standard & Poor's and Fitch Investors Service's ratings for the bond issuance; Key provisions of the state's revolving fund program; Amount of bonds issued.
- California Authority Chooses Novel Pooled Tobacco Financing. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;04/14/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30871, p1
Reports that the California Statewide Communities Development Authority (CSCDA) has decided to create a pooled tobacco securitization program open to all the state's counties as a way to reduce risks and lower bond issuance costs in the state. List of companies comprising the financing team...