College of New Jersey Downgraded by S&P in Advance of Deal
- Ramapo Declines. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the decline in the rating of Standard &Poor's Corp. on the outstanding debt of Mahwah, New Jersey-based College of New Jersey to A-minus from A. Assignment of an A-minus to the college's multimillion-dollar revenue bond sale; Reflection of the low liquidity levels of the school;...
- Educational institutions. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p44
Ranks educational institutions in New Jersey by full-time and part-time undergraduate enrollment in 1997. Includes The State University of New Jersey in Rutgers; Brookdale Community College; Montclair State University; Bergen Community College; Camden County College.
- Top 20 educational institutions. Barbarello, Kathleen // Central New Jersey Business;8/16/95, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p48
Presents the top 20 educational institutions in New Jersey in terms of 1994 full-time undergraduate enrollment. Includes Rutgers-New Brunswick; Mercer County Community College in Trenton; Brookdale Community College in Lincroft.
- Colleges and Universities. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;3/14/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p24
A list of the Top 25 Colleges and Universities in New Jersey is presented which includes Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - New Brunswick, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, and Georgian Court University.
- Top 20 educational institutions. // Northern New Jersey Business;8/16/95, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p46
Lists the top 20 educational institutions in New Jersey, ranked by 1994 full-time undergraduate enrollment.
- A college mixer. // Business News New Jersey;4/28/97, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Reports that Old Nassau is cooperating in a joint program with four other New Jersey educational institutions at Mercer County Community College on May 2, 1997. Names of the institutions taking part in the program; Topic of the event.
- NEW JERSEY'S TOP. // njbiz;6/4/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p20
This article lists the top educational institutions in New Jersey which awarded the most number of Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees in 2011 and these include Stevens Institute of Technology, Monmouth University, and Caldwell College.
- All Saints University, Aruba Announces Changes. // India -- West;2/11/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 12, pB13
The article reports on the plan of All Saints University to change its name to Aureus University School of Medicine in Patterson, New Jersey.
- COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES. NEUFELL, DANIELLE // njbiz;12/28/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p37
A directory of colleges and universities in New Jersey is presented, ranked according to the total number of enrollments as of the Fall of 2009, including Rutgers in The State University of New Jersey in New Brunswick, Thomas Edison State College, and Montclair State University.