Roger Hayes, 30-Year Muni Veteran, Set to Retire From Banc of America
- ROGER HAY, FNZIA. Launder, Dave // Architecture New Zealand;Nov/Dec2010, Issue 6, p36
An obituary for architect Roger Hay of New Zealand is presented.
- Christmas tree shortfall expected for festive season. // Horticulture Week;11/12/2010, p11
The article reports on the statement of Roger Hay, secretary of the British Christmas Tree Growers Association, concerning the potential shortage of Christmas trees in Great Britain for 2010.
- MPI Research Announces New Head of Laboratory Sciences Div. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/14/2011, Vol. 21, p115
The article announces that Dr. Roger N. Hayes will be joining the MPI Research as vice president (VP) and general manager (GM) of its Laboratory Sciences Division.
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.
- Interesting findings from executive survey. // DCI;Feb97, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the survey on key American executives conducted by Marketing Made to Order, a business consulting firm based in New York. Increase in the team's workload with constant workforce numbers; Areas that impact optimum performance; Positive benefits of increased responsibility accompanying...
- Executive managers get failing marks in `people skills'. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/15/97, Issue 322199, p12
Focuses on the characteristics of successful executives in the United States. Results of a survey rating the qualities of successful executives; Bottom-rated skills of executives; Features of the `Developing Strategic Competencies' program developed by Drake Beam Morin.