Analysts Say Cusips Still Needed, Despite Issuer Complaints
- MAKING PAPERWORK PAY OFF. // Overdrive;Apr2001, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on the methods in keeping a good business record system. Advantages of tracking the trip record; Ways on organizing the files; Significance of categorizing expenses on the quick retrieval of information.
- Taming the Paper Tiger. Hemphill, Barbara // CMA Management;Dec1999/Jan2000, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p16
Provides tips for filing business papers during travels. Need to segregate important papers from the unimportant ones; Importance of labeling for efficient work process; Significance of bring along stationeries during travel; Prioritization of work schedule.
- Information Retrieval: Manual, Mechanized, or Computerized? // Management Review;Jul65, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p48
Offers advice to firms planning to reorganize their filing systems. Elimination of duplicate documents; Establishment of a record-retention policy; Issues to consider when deciding among manual, mechanical, and electronic information-retrieval systems.
- Desk-height file will hold any microform. // Banking;Aug78, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p91
Features the Glide/File filing and retrieval system of United Business Equipment Corporation. Features of the system.
- Is Your Boss 'Busy But Neat' or a 'Messy Piler?'. Seiler, Robert // OfficePro;Jun/Jul1999, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p14
Presents tips used by office assistants for efficient recordkeeping. Significance of determining the kind of filing profile that applies to an executive; Types of filing profiles of executives according to research firm Esselte Corp; Ways to determine suitable filing products for every kind of...
- Tips From the Small Business Trenches. // SCOR Report;Jul2000, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p6
Presents several tips for small businesses in the United States. Inclusion of the product design on the contract; Need to acquire intellectual property rights; Establishment of a filing system.
- Data junkyard and junkies: the fallacy of expertise. Paglia, Donald J. // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/28/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p3
Focuses on the significance of data gathering on various businesses. Improvement on the quality of service; Accessibility on various files; Enhancement of filing techniques.
- Before you "file it," read this:. Fenvessy, Stanley J. // Management Review;Jul73, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p61
Offers advice to companies regarding their filing and records-retention functions. Appointment and duties of a records-retention coordinator; Classification and disposal of records; Standardization of filing equipment; Creation of an index and retrieval system; Scheduling annual file cleanups.
- Conquer Your Files and Piles. Hering, Beth Braccio // Office Professional;Dec2013, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p1
The article offers tips for office workers on how to organize their files and arrange office materials for comfort and ease at work, which include using folders with labels that are large enough to describe the contents, limiting the piles' height, and moving files to virtual folders.