Municipal Prices End Little Changed As Treasury Rise Helps Improve Tone
- Yield Indexes End Lower After Weak Employment Report. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p4
Reports on the decline in the municipal bond yield indexes in the U.S. Weakness in the employment report in the country; Stability of light issuance and arbitrage selling; Increase in the municipal bond yields.
- Municipal Traders Don Rally Caps Ahead of Increased Primary Supply. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32066, p2
Reports on the stability of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Improvement in the employment rate with a number of job creation in the economic report; Pricing levels of government securities; Credit-quality of tobacco bonds.
- Municipals Finish Down as Treasuries Fail to Maintain Positive Momentum. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32171, p2
Reports on the outlook of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Failure of the Treasuries to sustain their positive momentum after June employment growth; Escalation of non-farm payroll; Concern of the municipal bond market participants about their ability to distribute new issues given a...
- Indexes Mixed in First Full Trading Week After the Holidays. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p40
Reports on the municipal bond indexes in the U.S. Willingness of investors to pay more because of the lack of supply; Decline in employment figures; Increase in the yield on the 30-year Treasury bond.
- Two Employment Reports Cause Two Different Movements in Rates. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p5
Comments on two employment reports and their impact on the rate-indicative 10-year Treasury yield. Employment-related report which reversed an earlier employment-related report's impact; Schism between the release of mortgage-related financials, prepayment numbers and other statistics.
- Municipals Move Up on Sell-Off Ahead of November Payrolls Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32022, p2
Reports on the rise in the municipal bonds yields in the U.S. Employment forecast of the economist Ethan Harris; Performance of the government market; Employment growth in the country.
- INFORMALIDAD Y DESPROTECCIÃ“N SOCIAL EN URUGUAY. Amarante, Verónica; Espino, Alma // Problemas del Desarrollo. Revista Latinoamericana de EconomÃa;jul-sep2009, Vol. 40 Issue 158, p33
This study quantifies the incidence of informality -defined according to the criterion used by the International Labor Organization -and the lack of social security in Uruguay during the period 1991-2005. It analyzes its superimposition and the characteristics and remunerations of the workers...
- Bid Side Eases in Muted Trading As Traders Eye Employment Data. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p2
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2, 2004. Effect of weaker treasuries and uncertainty on August employment data on the municipal bond market; Increase in non-farm payrolls; Yield on the 10-note.
- Soaring Oil Prices Fuel Muni Rally, Reversal of Indexes. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p47
Reports on factors that fueled a four-day rally in the municipal bond market in the U.S. for the week ended on October 15, 2004. Sluggish employment numbers; Soaring oil prices; Implications on municipal bonds.