Graphic Novels After NYT Expansion
- Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together. Russo, Tom // Entertainment Weekly;11/23/2007, Issue 965, p79
The article reviews the graphic book "Scott Pilgrim Gets it Together," by Bryan Lee O' Malley.
- COMICS REAL AND SURREAL. MACDONALD, HEIDI; WHITE, MATT // Publishers Weekly;10/15/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 42, p21
The article presents information on graphic novels released in 2012, which includes "Scott Pilgrim Color Hardcover, Vol, 1 : Precious Little Life," by Bryan Lee O'Malley, "Flash Gordon: On the Planet Mongo," by Alex Raymond, and "Building Stories," by Chris Ware. Information is provided on...
- Seconds: A Graphic Novel. Mackey, Margaret // Resource Links;Oct2014, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p61
No abstract available.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe. Lipinski, Andrea // School Library Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p193
The article reviews the book "Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe," vol. 5, by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- ONI PRESS. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 25, p27
The article presents a short description of the book "Scott Pilgrim: Precious Little Life, Vol. 1" by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- GOING BACK FOR SECONDS. MITCHELL, TIM // Gay Times (09506101);Feb2014, Issue 429, p103
The article reviews the graphic novel "Seconds," by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- GROWN UP, STILL QUIRKY. BELLO, GRACE // Publishers Weekly;6/2/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 22, p32
The article presents a profile of cartoonist Bryan Lee O'Malley as of June 2014, with a focus on the publication of his graphic novel "Seconds." Topics include O'Malley's experience as a waiter; the success of O'Malley's "Scott Pilgrim" graphic novel series; and the film adaptation of O'Malley's...
- SCOTT PILGRIM & THE INFINITE SADNESS. Russo, Tom // Entertainment Weekly;6/23/2006, Issue 883, p73
The article reviews the book "Scott Pilgrim & the Infinite Sadness," by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd. Jones, Courtney // Booklist;9/1/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the book "Stories from the Nerd Herd: Geektastic" by Bryan Lee O'Malley