Scholastic's Q1 Echoes Potter Periods; Shows Company Changes
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;9/28/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the financial performance of publishing company Scholastic in the quarter ended August 31, 2015.
- Scholastic Settles Down In Fiscal 2011. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/8/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 32, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Scholastic in fiscal year ended May 31, 2011.
- Scholastic Q3 Revenue Up, So Is Outlook for Future of Fair Business. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the financial performance of New York-based-Scholastic for fiscal 2007. As reported, the management of Scholastic expects increased sales in core clubs and improved efficiencies for strong business. It is noted that the sales of the company increased by 1.5 percent to...
- Read 180 Helps Drive 20% Revenue Growth in Scholastic's Ed. Division. // Electronic Education Report;10/24/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the impact of Scholastic Inc.'s Read 180, a mixed-media reading intervention program, on the economic performance of the company's education division for the first quarter, ended August 31, 2003. Percentage of the increase in revenue powered by the program; Plan of the company to add...
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;5/14/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the 11% growth of Pearson PLC's sales at constant exchange rates to 1.16 billion pounds in the first quarter of 2012 and the increase of Scholastic Inc.'s earnings in 2012 ended May 31.
- Scholastic Education Fiscal 2006 Revenue Increases 3%; Profits Decline 11%. // Educational Marketer;8/7/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that the New York division of Scholastic Education has posted a three percent gain in revenue but saw profits fall 11 percent in fiscal 2006. Revenue growth was driven principally by strong sales in technology: specifically the company's reading intervention product for...
- Scholastic Education Q2 Revenue Falls 2.1% in Soft Market. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p3
The article presents the forecast of the financial revenue of New York-based educational publishing company Scholastic Inc. for the second quarter of 2007. It has been anticipated that the company's income will decline by 2.1% to $97.2 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2007. On the other...
- Scholastic Generates Modest Gains in Ed Publishing in First Half of FY 2008. // Educational Marketer;1/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the modest increase in the revenue of the educational publishing segment of New York-based publishing company Scholastic Inc. for 2008. It notes that the division which focuses on intervention materials centered on the reorganization of its sales force and educational...
- Scholastic, With YTD Revenue Down 9.6%, Bolsters Management Team In Education-Related Biz. // Educational Marketer;4/4/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the financial performance of Scholastic Children's Book for the third quarter ended February 28, 2005 in the U.S. Revenues of the company; Totality of the company's operating profit; Percentage decline of the company's revenue.