Lap of luxury
- Village people. // Shopping Center World;May2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, pS186
Describes the FlatIron Village shopping center in Broomfield, Colorado, designed by Callison Architecture Inc. Goal for designing the center; Features of FlatIron Village.
- New All-Weather Enclosed Center in Moscow. // Chain Store Age;Feb2005, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p137
Presents information on the architecture of the Mega Khimki shopping center in Moscow, Russia, designed by Callison Architecture. Amenities in the center; Theme of the architectural design; Cost of the project.
- Seibu Flagship. // Retail Traffic;Sep2008 Supplement, p12
The article reviews the architectural design of Seibu Flagship Department Store in Jakarta, Indonesia, designed by Callison.
- Royal Hawaiian Center. // Retail Traffic;Sep2008 Supplement, p16
The article reviews the architectural design of the Royal Hawaiian Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, designed by Callison.
- Only a phone call away. // Shopping Center World;May2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, pS180
Describes Cingular Wireless stores in the U.S., designed by Callison Architecture Inc. Concept of the Cingular Wireless store; Customer types focused on by the store's design; Features of the stores.
- Precast Surpasses Nordstrom's Vision. Shutt, Craig A. // Ascent (10796983);Spring2015, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p32
The article presents a case study of how upscale fashion retail company, Nordstrom Inc., has transformed its image using architectural precast concrete panels that feature multiple finishes, textures and profiles, designed by a team at Callison Architecture led by director Min Cho.
- Iconic graphics grace Russian IKEA store. // Display & Design Ideas;Jul2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p6
This article reports that Dillon Works of Mukilteo, Washington, recently completed 3-D environmental graphics for the new IKEA MEGA shopping center in Khimki, Russia, just north of Moscow. Anchored and developed by Swedish retail giant IKEA, and designed in collaboration with Callison...
- What inspires most. Bielski, Lauren // ABA Banking Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p37
The article focuses on the architectural design of bank establishments. According to Chris Hamilton, principal at Seattle-based Callison Architecture Inc., it was clear that banking executives needed to understand the direction being taken in commercial design. In the period of trial, error,...
- Book Nook CALLISON ARCHITECTURE. // Hospitality Design;Mar2004, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on the book, "Callison," by Richard Rappaport. Over the past 30 years, the architecture company, Callison Architecture Inc. has emerged as a global leader by creating architecture that is a magnet for excitement and people at the same time that it's profitable and...