- Downright Disney. // Shopping Center World;May2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, pS184
Describes the Downtown Disney entertainment center in Anaheim, California, designed by Elkus/Manfredi Architects. Features of the center; Area size; Entertainment spots in the zone.
- Designed for luxury. Bove, Jessie // Display & Design Ideas;Nov2007, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
The article presents information on the remodeling and expansion of the Neiman Marcus store at the Natick Collection shopping center in Natick, Massachusetts. It reports that the company Elkus Manfredi Architects contributed to the redesigning along with the company Burdifilek and Neiman's...
- The Shops at Columbus Circle/ Time Warner Center. // Retail Traffic;May2005, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p172
Focuses on the design and construction of the vertical shopping mall at Columbus Circleâ„Time Warner Center by Elkus Manfredi Architects in New York City. Description of the shopping mall; Materials incorporated in the design; Assertion on the ability of the architects to conform to the...
- Critique. Campbell, Robert // Architectural Record;Nov2007, Vol. 195 Issue 11, p65
The article focuses on the two architectural projects in Boston, Massachusetts that incorporate digital design. The first is the work of Polshek Partnership. It is a new headquarters building for the local PBS station, WGBH. There, the facade stops being architecture and becomes, instead, a LED...
- Copley Place Mall. Bowen, Ted // Architectural Record;Nov2008, Vol. 196 Issue 11, p52
The article reports on architectural plans for a 47 story luxury condominium tower and commercial space expansion which were unveiled in March of 2008 by Simon Property Group. The tower and commercial space, which are being designed by Elkus Manfredi Architects, will be located atop the Copley...
- Neiman Marcus. // Chain Store Age;Feb2008, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p77
The article features Neiman Marcus, a specialty retail store located in Natick, Massachusetts. Designed by Elkus Manfredi Architects, the store has bold and dramatic facade. The undulating, patterned stainless-steel exterior is evocative of a silk scarf billowing in coastal breezes. To create...
- designer profiles. // Hospitality Design;Dec2007, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p110
The article presents information on several designer studios in the U.S. It discusses the innovative and natural ideas of the ASI design studio, based in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, New York City. It mentions the design services provided by the BraytonHughes Design Studio in San...
- Border patrol. Geran, Monica // Interior Design;Jan99, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p142
Presents the design and plans for Education First's offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts by Elkus/Manfredi Architects. Installation of atriums; Interior decoration; Use of monochromatic colors.
- Jewel-box addition, new circulation routes--and more to come--for state's only law school. // Architectural Record;Feb1994, Vol. 182 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the renovation and expansion of the Franklin Law Center in New Hampshire, by architects of Elkus/Manfredi. Curved copper-clad addition; Glassed-in atrium entry; Reconfiguration of circulation route; Other plans.