How to beckon a goddess
- Watches of Switzerland. Sykes, Krista // Contract;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p57
The article evaluates the architectural and interior design of the retail store Watches of Switzerland in London, England, designed by the architecture firm Callison.
- NEW PROJECTS. // Chain Store Age;Feb2005, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p66
Reports on the selection of Callison by White House/Black Market to update its store concept.
- UPCOMING PROJECTS. // Chain Store Age;May2005, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p176
Presents updates on retail construction projects as of May 2005. Selection of the Echeverria Design Group company as a provider of interior-design and space-planning services for the retail debut of the Serta Bedding store in Las Vegas, Nevada; Plan by Callison Architecture Inc. to provide...
- Payless Shoe Source unveils brand revamp plans. // SCTXtra;7/17/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p2
This article presents information on the launch of an extensive brand reinvention program by Payless ShoeSource Inc. The new program will bring fresh logo, new store design and expanded merchandise for the chain store. According to Paula Stafford, principal at Callison Architecture Inc., the...
- SHOP TALK. // Chain Store Age;Nov2003, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p88
Presents news briefs on the retail industry in the U.S. as of November 1, 2003. Launch of Fortunoff's first full-line store in White Plains, New York; Contract awarded to Washington-based Callison Architecture for Skechers' stores in Europe; Appointment of Anthony Spata at WD Partners.
- NEW PROJECTS:. // Chain Store Age;Mar2009, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p61
The article announces several new store construction projects, as of March 2009. the Retail Group at Mancini Duffy in New York City, is the collaborating design firm on the renovation of the Bloomingdale's store at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, New York. Architecture firm Callison in...
- University Mall planning for major upgrade. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/03/97, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p13
Reports on the selection of Callison Architecture to analyze and design plans for a remodeling project at the University Mall in Salt Lake City, Utah. Addition of retail space; Plans by mall owners to accommodate new tenants; Credentials of Callison.
- SADI winners honored. // Shopping Center World;Jun2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the SADI Awards ceremony held at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago, Illinois in April 2002. Participation of the periodical 'Shopping Center World' in the ceremony; Awards received by architectural firm Callison Architecture Inc.
- Village people. // Shopping Center World;May2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, pS186
Describes the FlatIron Village shopping center in Broomfield, Colorado, designed by Callison Architecture Inc. Goal for designing the center; Features of FlatIron Village.