Only a phone call away
- Village people. // Shopping Center World;May2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, pS186
Describes the FlatIron Village shopping center in Broomfield, Colorado, designed by Callison Architecture Inc. Goal for designing the center; Features of FlatIron Village.
- Lap of luxury. // Shopping Center World;May2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, pS196
Describes the Beverly Center shopping center in Los Angeles, California, renovated by Callison Architecture Inc. Purpose of the renovation; Goals of the establishment's developer; Features of the redesigned shopping center.
- Seibu Flagship. // Retail Traffic;Sep2008 Supplement, p12
The article reviews the architectural design of Seibu Flagship Department Store in Jakarta, Indonesia, designed by Callison.
- Royal Hawaiian Center. // Retail Traffic;Sep2008 Supplement, p16
The article reviews the architectural design of the Royal Hawaiian Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, designed by Callison.
- New All-Weather Enclosed Center in Moscow. // Chain Store Age;Feb2005, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p137
Presents information on the architecture of the Mega Khimki shopping center in Moscow, Russia, designed by Callison Architecture. Amenities in the center; Theme of the architectural design; Cost of the project.
- Precast Surpasses Nordstrom's Vision. Shutt, Craig A. // Ascent (10796983);Spring2015, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p32
The article presents a case study of how upscale fashion retail company, Nordstrom Inc., has transformed its image using architectural precast concrete panels that feature multiple finishes, textures and profiles, designed by a team at Callison Architecture led by director Min Cho.
- What inspires most. Bielski, Lauren // ABA Banking Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p37
The article focuses on the architectural design of bank establishments. According to Chris Hamilton, principal at Seattle-based Callison Architecture Inc., it was clear that banking executives needed to understand the direction being taken in commercial design. In the period of trial, error,...
- Book Nook CALLISON ARCHITECTURE. // Hospitality Design;Mar2004, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on the book, "Callison," by Richard Rappaport. Over the past 30 years, the architecture company, Callison Architecture Inc. has emerged as a global leader by creating architecture that is a magnet for excitement and people at the same time that it's profitable and...
- CALLISON. // Retail Traffic;Sep2008 Supplement, p48
The article profiles the architectural firm Callison in Seattle, Washington. The company is remarkable for its commitment in designing buildings and establishments that copes with the daily activities of people. It emphasizes the need to make designs that capture the attention and imagination of...