A palace for porcelain
- LladrÃ³ Barcelona. // Retail Traffic;May2004, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p138
Describes the architectural design of 2004 Superior Achievement in Design and Imaging Awards recipient Lladro Barcelona retail store in Barcelona, Spain. Creation of a "museum-like" setting by the Spanish porcelain making company; Use of neutral colors, near fluorescent overhead lighting and...
- Spanish China. Hoppough, Suzanne // Forbes Asia;6/5/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p18
The article provides information on Spanish porcelain figurines manufacturer LladrÃ³. The company has added jewelry and crystal to its product range and opened boutique stores in an attempt to move upmarket. The loss incurred by the company in 2003 was $880,000 on $176 million in sales....
- Luxury Booming. SACHITANAND, RAHUL // Business Today;6/14/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p18
The article focuses on business expansion plans of several companies including LladrÃ³ Comercial SA, Swarovski AG, and Art d'inox. According to Rosa LladrÃ³, president of Lladro, the company has recently opened the retail store in Bangalore, India and is planning to open more shops in India....
- The Esprit Spirit. // Retail Traffic;Apr2005, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p88
The article presents information on the Esprit's New York flagship store in the Flatiron District. The 9,500-square-foot store was designed by WalkerGroup to make a fashion statement reflecting the collections themselves.
- For playboys and girls. Groeber, Janet // Display & Design Ideas;Jul2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p20
This article reports that Playboy Enterprises Inc. of New York, is celebrating with a new store in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas in Nevada. Designed by WalkerGroup, New York, the 2,000-sq.-ft. prototype opened in May in the country's number one shopping venue, in terms of sales...
- Bon-Ton's Economy of Style. Wilson, Marianne // Chain Store Age;Mar2002, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p108
Reports on the boutique of The Bon-Ton Stores in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Design of the store created by WalkerGroup/CNI; Materials; Furniture used in constructing and designing the store; Description of the graphic design of the store.
- Lladro. // Figurines & Collectibles;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p79
Reports on the availability of the Lladro's marching band series of figurines. Models; Contact information.
- Lladro. // Figurines & Collectibles;May/Jun97, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p75
Focuses on the Lladro collection of figurines. Theme of the `Joy of Life' and the `Spirit of Youth' figurines; Reference to the figurines combining animals and people; Information on other figurines in the collection.
- LladrÃ³ Releases Shiva Nataraja Sculpture. // India -- West;1/15/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 8, pB7
The article reports on the release of a limited edition Shiva sculpture by the Spanish porcelain company LladrÃ³ Commercial SA in New York State.