The mixed-use puzzle
- Ridge Hill scales back, moves along. Archer, Rick // Westchester County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p11
Reports that the Ridge Hill retail development is continuing to roll forward in Yonkers, New York. Schedule of the two public hearings and a City Council vote on the project's environmental impact report; Call for a 175-room hotel and a 20,000-square foot conference center to be built after the...
- Tucson area real estate limited for medical marijuana operations. McNamara, Patrick // Inside Tucson Business;4/1/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p4
The article focuses on the high demand and the difficulty of finding medical marijuana dispensaries in Tucson, Arizona, following the finalization of medical marijuana initiative. It says that the local government has adopted zoning ordinances to relegate marijuana dispensaries to commercial...
- Half a million square foot complex to be built in Lindon. Rattle // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/06/99, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the construction of a theater, restaurant and retail complex in Lindon, Utah. Size of the facility; Number of movie screens; Location site; Property developer.
- Phase one of 300-acre development gets OK from West Jordan. Langan // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/13/99, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p3
Reports on the West Jordan City Planning and Zoning Commission's approval of the first phase of the Stone Creek commercial and residential project in West Jordan City, Utah. Bank One's arrangement of financing for the commercial portion of Stone Creek; Albertson's grocery store as the...
- Multifamily News. Couret, Jacques // National Real Estate Investor;Aug99, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p22
Presents news briefs on the multifamily sector of the commercial real estate industry as of August 1, 1999. Cost of the project that will convert St. Luke's Hospital of Denver, Colorado into a mixed-use development; Mortgage deal between American Property Financing and Fannie Mae MBS DUS; Date...
- Tower Hamlets frowns on 'opportunistic' application. Gibson, Robert // Estates Gazette;3/1/2003, Issue 309, p35
Deals with the concerns of the Tower Hamlets council on the proposed mixed-use tower on the Hertsmere House site in England. Budget for the tower; Backers of the Columbus Tower; Plans for the tower.
- Work on $2.5 million downtown Layton project expected to begin. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/12/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p14
Reports on the scheduled construction of Kays Crossing, a mixed use commercial development in downtown Layton, Utah. Goal of the development project; Prospective tenants for the building; Estimated cost of the development project.
- Back on track Rivertowns project review revived. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;8/20/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 34, p3
The article reports on the revival of the Rivertowns Square mixed-use development project in Dobbs Ferry, New York which is worth $150 million.
- News. pilkington, lisa // Estates Gazette;4/18/2015, Issue 827, p03
The article reports on the retail-led development projects in the Sheffield city centre in England including a mixed-use quarter and the Sheffield Retail Development Group's scheme.