- ZUMIEZ. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/8/2015, pA02
The article informs that sports apparel retailer Zumiez said that its sales for the 5 weeks ending on January 3, 2015 increased 14.4% to 143.4 million dollar and its share price also increased significantly.
- ZUMIEZ. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/9/2014, pA02
The article reports that apparel retailer Zumiez Inc. reported an increase of 12.5% in its sales for the 5-week period ending on October 4, 2014.
- Trespass takes new store concept to Xscape dome. // In-Store;Dec2003, p8
Reports that sportswear retailer, Trespass has launched a new store design and in-store graphics package in its store at the Milton Keynes Xscape snow dome in Great Britain. Description of the new store's displays and interiors.
- Zumiez Profits Jump on Sales Boost. // DNR: Daily News Record;11/20/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p28
The article reports that with a same-store sales gain of 10.7% and a total sales increase of 43.3%, Zumiez Inc. posted 2006 third-quarter earnings that increases 29.3%. The retailer also said it can grow the store base to at least 800 units. Net income for the period increased to $6.8 million,...
- Blue Tomato auf Wachstumskurs. Müller, Annika // Textilwirtschaft;4/18/2013, Issue 16, p54
An article on Austrian multichannel retailer Blue Tomato is presented. The author discusses the company's 2012 purchase by U. S. sports clothing company Zumiez, examines the company's 2012 expansion into Hamburg, Germany, Munich, Germany, and Stuttgart, Germany, and offers figure on Blue...
- Heading to Hollywood. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/24/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 102, p18
Reports on the opening of a New York City store by Italian sportswear firm Costume National. Plan to increase direct distribution of its women collection, men's wear, footwear and accessories; Schedule of store opening; International locations of Costume National stores.
- Retailers Cool on ISPO Show. Hottelet, Ulrich // FN: Footwear News;7/18/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 29, p6
Provides information on the International Sports Articles Trade Fair (ISPO) in 2005. Need for a new concept of the summer ISPO; Comment on retailers' attendance at the show; Optimism of European vendors about the show.
- Driving sales in July. D'Innocenzio, Anne // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/10/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the trend among moderate sportswear firms to emphasize wear-now merchandise at value prices in July 1996. Counter-strategy to the clearance mode of certain stores; Pre-season fall sale of Macy's East; Norton McNaughton's value-price offerings; Marketing of July merchandise with less...
- Sportswear manufacturer to open factory store in Park City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/29/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p8
Reports on sportswear manufacturer Pearl Izumi Dash America's plan to open a retail outlet store at the Factory Stores at Kimball Junction in Park City, Utah. Total area of the store; Product mix to be offered at the Park City outlet; Background information about the company.