- Charlotte Russe Banks on IT for Fast-Fashion Payback. DesMarteau, Kathleen // Apparel Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p42
Focuses on the 400-store apparel retailer Charlotte Russe Holding Inc. Viewpoint that San Diego, California-based apparel retailer, which operates the Charlotte Russe and Rampage mall-based chains, had a need for speed, and invested in systems to give it agility in managing its business-- moving...
- California chain of women's clothing stores to enter Utah with Fashion Place Mall shop. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/11/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p3
Reports on Charlotte Russe Holding Inc.'s plans to open a clothing store in Murray, Utah. Store concepts under the company; Overview of the company's operations.
- Charlotte Russe net up 166.3%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/18/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 98, p11
Cites the financial performance of San Diego, California-based junior chain Charlotte Russe in its fourth quarter ended September 25, 1999. Increase in earnings; Comparison with 1998 figures; Increase in same-store sales; Bernard Zeichner as president and chief executive officer; Increased...
- Charlotte Russe Springs Into the Black. Weitzman, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 81, p14
Reports on the disclosure of Charlotte Russe Holding Inc. of its profits in the second quarter of 2004, attributed to the launch of its feminine styles in bright colors starting March 2004. Income for the period ended March 27 for the San Diego, California-based retailer.
- Staying Ahead of The Curve. // Chain Store Age;Nov2003, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p38
Features San Diego, California-based retailer Charlotte Russe Holding Inc. Company background; Reason for its growth in a short time frame; Description of the company's stores. INSET: Charlotte Russe Holding, Inc..
- Briefs. // Display & Design Ideas;May2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p7
Presents news related to the retail trade in the U.S. as of May 2003. Top position held by Bentonville, Arkansas-based Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in the journal 'Fortune' annual Fortune 500 listing; Launch of department store retailer Kohl's Corp.'s 28 retail stores across California; Plans of...
- Russe Steps Up the Mix. Kaplan, Julee; Ericksen, Kyle // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 19, p17
The article focuses on the development and innovation of Charlotte Russe Holding Inc., mall-based chain. According to Emilia Fabricant, president and chief merchandising officer, she was hoping to change the way people think of Charlotte Russe as more of a boutique shopping experience, rather...
- SOFT LINES. // Chain Store Age;Jun2006, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p24
The article provides an update of issues related to the soft retail industry in the U.S. Gap Inc. is entering the Middle East. It plans to open 25 namesake stores and 10 Banana Republic stores by 2010 via a franchise agreement with the Al Tayer Group. Charlotte Russe Holdings Inc. is evaluating...
- Charlotte Russe, Joe's Select GSI. // Apparel Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the selection by apparel retailers Charlotte Russe Holding Inc. and Joe's of software from GSI Commerce Inc. Charlotte Russe will use the GSI software to manage customer care, fulfillment services and web site design. Joe's will use the software to redesign and reorganize...