- NAMES IN THE NEWS. Spires, Sheila W. // National Real Estate Investor;Nov2001, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p14
Presents updates on executives in the real estate industry in the United States as of November 2001. Promotions made by Equity Office Properties Trust; Appointment of Tim D. Relyea at Cushman & Wakefield; Appointment of Peter Muhlbach at Encore Senior Living LLC.
- Return of the corporate real estate manager. Sheehan, John E. // Westchester County Business Journal;06/19/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p19
Reports on an increase in the number of corporate real estate managers in the United States since 1995. Streamlining of corporate real estate departments; Improved database management skills; Financial sophistication and strategic planning capabilities of real estate managers; Greater...
- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // National Real Estate Investor;Nov2002, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p14
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. real estate market as of November 2002. Appointment of Jonathan Green as president and chief executive officer of New York-based Rockefeller Group International Inc.; Appointment of Steve Huber as managing director of Insignia/ESG's...
- Seniors housing executives tepid about industry's future. Ursery, Stephen // National Real Estate Investor;10/01/2000, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p28
Details the results of a survey which explored the industry expectations of real estate executives in the United States. Number of respondents; Capital availability for the industry.
- NINE QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK DURING A CO-OP BOARD INTERVIEW NOW THAT THE REAL ESTATE MARKET IS DOWN. Golin, Mark // New Yorker;01/29/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 44, p36
Presents humorous questions that can be asked by United States real estate executives during a board interview. Water pressure in a building; Intervention of city zoning boards; Dimensions of a freight elevator and a bale of cotton.
- Building lull hits the traders. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p14
Reports the business status of the real estate in New York. Decrease of job demand; Plan on the reduction of workers; Problem of the construction company.
- New faces. // Chain Store Age;Jul97, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p136
Presents a list of individuals who joined various real estate companies in the United States. Richard Stevens and Louis Zachary as construction managers of United Properties; Mark Bomse as property manager and leasing agent of Erwin L. Greenberg; Personnel changes in Mills Corporation; More.
- New faces. // Chain Store Age;Mar1997, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p151
Reports on personnel movement in the real state business as of March 1997. Joining of Tracey J. McMillan at the CBL & Associates Properties; Appointment of Priscilla H. Goudreau as Regency Realty Group's marketing director; Appointment of Bob Scharnus as general manager of Chesapeake Village...
- New positions. // Chain Store Age;Mar1997, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p151
Reports on personnel movement in the real estate business as of March 1997. Includes election of A. Nicholas Javaras, president of Terranomics Retail Services as the company's chairman; Promotions of Stephen C. Richter to senior vice president-treasurer at Weingarten Realty Investors in...