- Insignia/ESG reports final-quarter deals worth $1.2 billion. Butler, Cheslie // National Real Estate Investor;Dec98, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p32
Informs on the $1.2 billion worth of 1998 fourth quarter real estate deals reported by Insignia/ESG's European subsidiaries. Inclusion of office buildings, shopping centers in the deals.
- Insignia/ESG launches new corporate branding. // Westchester County Business Journal;03/06/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p21
Reports on Insignia/ESG Inc.'s launching of a corporate rebranding effort designed to enhance name recognition of its commercial real estate services. Design of the company's logo; Platform established by the company to deliver efficient services in the international marketplace; Insignia/ESG's...
- Local real estate activity may stay in the doldrums. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;04/02/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p17
Reports the impact of the economic decline on the real estate market in Westchester, New York. Market report released by Insignia/ESG Inc.; Forecasts of Stephen Siegel, chairman and chief executive officer of Insignia/ESG on the condition of the real estate sector for the year 2001; Figures on...
- Commercial property managers. Orloff, David // Orange County Business Journal;04/26/99, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p44
Ranks the top commercial property managers in Orange County, California, based on rentable square footage managed in the county. Includes CB Richard Ellis; Insignia/ESG; Trammel Crow Co.
- Scouting locations. Fitzsimons II, Edward // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/28/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p51A
Features Edward Fitzsimons II, senior managing director of Insignia/ESG in Long Island, New York. Snapshot of his territory; Efforts to grab a share of the real estate market; Number of years in the real estate industry.
- Brokers evolve to serve clients. Gair, Cristina // National Real Estate Investor;7/15/2001, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p7
Features brokerage companies Insignia/ESG, Cushman & Wakefield and Orrico, Grubb & Ellis, which topped the 2000 National Real Estate Investor survey of leading brokerage firms in the United States (U.S.). Actions taken by the companies to improve its customer relations; Competitive advantages...
- Brookhaven completes DEIS on new Yaphank mall project. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/18/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p15A
Reports on developments concerning the real estate industry on Long Island, New York, as of May 18, 2001. Real estate investor Gasper Celauro's proposal to build a planned retirement community on the south service road of Sunrise Highway; Promotion of Roy Chipkin to managing director of...
- Insignia/ESG to double space. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/29/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 54, p8A
Reports that Insignia/ESG is increasing the size of its offices in order to expand its influence on the commercial real estate market of Long Island, New York. Company's relocation to a class A office facility in Woodbury owned by the Tilles Organization; Number of brokers employed by the company.
- Birtcher Breaks Ground on Portland Office Building. Ibrahim, Nidal // Orange County Business Journal;11/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p59
Presents news briefs related to the real estate business in Orange County, California, as of November 13, 2000. Laguna Niguel-based Birtcher Real Estate Group's start of construction work on a building in Portland, Oregon; Snyder Langston's selection to provide construction services for the...