- Former Kmart Center Sold, Set for Upgrade. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;10/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the purchase of 10-acre former Kmart Store site in Buena Park by the Red Mountain Retail Group Inc. in Santa Ana, California. Solicitation of tenants by the company; Invitation of electronics store and clothing shops; Inquiry for national restaurants and a coffeehouse.
- A Taste of Italy Comes to California. // Chain Store Age;Nov2006, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p110
The article reports on the plan of Bel Mare shopping center to launch a two-level, high-end lifestyle format in Newport Beach, California when it breaks ground at the end of 2006. The project is a joint venture of Allied Retail Partners and Red Mountain Retail Group. The center will feature an...
- Opening Doors in California. // Chain Store Age;Sep2006, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p124
The article focuses on The Gateway, a shopping center project in South Gate, California. The lifestyle, retail and entertainment destination is slated for a May 2008 completion. Architectural firm KTGY Group and design firm Romero Thorsen Design are collaborating with joint-venture developers...
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;10/7/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p6
The article offers news briefs related to shopping centers and retail stores. Terramar Retail Centers in California paid 78.7 million dollar for the retail center named Encinitas Village in California. Edens & Avant purchased a open-air center, Union Planters Plaza, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida,...
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Jan2005, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p109
Presents news briefs on the retail industry in the U.S. as of January 2005. Acquisition of the Lenox Marketplace retail center in Atlanta, Georgia by Edens & Avant; Tenants that have signed for the Simi Valley Town Center in Ventura County, California; Closure of a deal regarding the purchase...
- NewMark to take on ailing mall in Longmont. Potter, Beth // Northern Colorado Business Report;11/4/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that NewMark Merrill Cos. of California is planning to buy the Twin Peaks Mall in Longmont from Panattoni Development Co.
- Development activity: South Carolina. // Chain Store Age;Aug98, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p109
Reports that Columbia, South Carolina-based Edens & Avant Inc. has acquired 20 Necessity Retail Centers in seven American states which include Gulfdale Plaza in Alabama and Palm Bay West in Palm Bay, Florida.
- Red Mountain Refinances Major Chunk of Portfolio. // Orange County Business Journal;8/22/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p59
The article offers news briefs related to real estate business in Orange County, California in 2011 including the refinancing of portfolio by Red Mountain Retail Group Inc., the acquisition of Villa Venetia by Archstone, and the purchase of a facility in Santa Ana by Rexford Industrial LLC.
- L.A. builder wants $15 million north Strip mall. Burbank, Jeff // Las Vegas Business Press;12/25/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p1
No abstract available.