HELPING THE NEEDLE OUT OF THE HAYSTACK
- Getting serious with search engines. Wooding, John // NZ Business;Feb2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the importance of search engine optimization for electronic commerce. Tips for search engine optimization; Difference between search engines and directories; Details of search engine operations.
- Invasion of privacy is both positive and avoidable. Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/12/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p26
The article offers the author's opinion on aspects of search engines which stores data once you browse on electronic commerce (e-commerce) sites.
- AGENDA. // B to B;7/11/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p32
This article presents information on several forthcoming events and activities related to the business-to-business industry. DMA List Vision 2005 will be organized on August 4. Search Engine Strategies 2005 Conference & Expo will be organized from August 8-11. Littleford Awards will be presented...
- Build online sites to attract Web-scouring spiders. Nucifora, Alf // Fort Worth Business Press;10/5/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p12
Discusses building of a Web presence as a way of getting customers. Search engine optimization and registration as cost efficient and rewarding means of generating site traffic; Digital marketing specialist 360i.com; Importance of search engine rank.
- Hit list. Campanelli, Melissa // Entrepreneur;Oct98, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p49
Opinion. Discusses how online retailers can get their sites listed on a search engine. Reference to the increasing popularity of search engines; Names of some of the most popular search engines and directories available; Identification of online services that can submit your site to resources...
- Search engines are key to a net gain in revenue. Mazur, Laura // Marketing (00253650);11/22/2001, p20
Comments on the revenues of electronic commerce in Great Britain. Effort to attract online users on the site; Importance of search engine to connect to web pages; Aim to acquire customer to deepening the customer relationships by increasing budget spending.
- Don't take just any portal in the e-commerce storm. Dodge, John // PC Week;07/06/98, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p3
Relays the importance of a portal strategy for any company involved in electronic commerce. What a portal is; The competition to be included on portals; Why big business will dominate portals just as it does advertising on television; The evolution of portals to industry-specific sites.
- Establishing trust a key challenge for e-tailers. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p25
Highlights the eBay Live Conference in Orlando, Florida. Theme of the conference on online auction; Participants of the conference; Venue of the event.
- E-commerce exposition aimed at techies, CEOs. Miller, Susan H. // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/06/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p26
Focuses on the E-Commerce Expo, a two-day Data Com Solutions-sponsored event on March 15-16, 2000 at the Indiana Convention Center. Integration of online internal functions with customer-oriented formats and high-profile Internet security as the top concerns; Online registration and cost of the...