Chocolate company with a Web addiction
- fulfilment. Farber, Alex // New Media Age;3/5/2009, p48
The article reviews the web site of Thorntons, available at thorntons.co.uk.
- Personal focus planned for Thorntons site. Hegarty, Ronan // Grocer;4/7/2012, p8
The article reports on the re-launch of confectioner Thorntons' e-commerce website which focuses on personalized service.
- NEW MEDIA CHOICE/THORNTONS. Marshall, Richard // Marketing (00253650);1/10/2002, p9
Comments on the presentation of services for holiday presents by Thorntons web site.
- Thorntons closes factory. // Candy Industry;Jul96, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p10
Reports on Thorntons plc's efforts to consolidate its product packaging and transfer operation. Background on the financial status of the company.
- Thorntons trims French operations. // Candy Industry;Jul93, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the investment by London's Thorntons plc to cover the costs of a revamp to its French operations. Cost of investment; Company's expecting to sell 25 of its Martial store sites to scale back operations; Forecast losses for June.
- Thorntons out of France. // Candy Industry;Jan1997, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p9
Reports on British chocolate maker Thorntons PLC's sale of its 21 shops in France. Reasons behind the shop sales; Financial performance of the French stores in the first half of 1996.
- Thorntons pushes Christmas offer in online campaign. Bearne, Suzanne // New Media Age;11/20/2008, p12
This article focuses on the online marketing campaign launched by chocolate retailer Thorntons in an effort to push sales in the run-up to the 2008 Christmas season. The online campaign, which includes display advertising, pay-per-click search and affiliate activity, promotes the brand's...
- Thorntons to trial new-style cafes. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;9/19/2002, p5
Announces the launch of the Cafe Thorntons concept by chocolate maker and retailer Thorntons in Great Britain. Range of foods and drinks offered by the cafe; Statistics on the earnings of the company.
- Thorntons hires Boots Wellbeing boss for top job. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p1
Reports the recruitment of Philip Douty for the position of trading director of Thorntons in Great Britain.