Self-service fails to impress consumers
- Detica. Dooley, Trevor // Utility Week;7/5/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the financial performance of Detica, an information technology company, in 2001. Stock performance of the company; Revenue of the company from customer relations management; Operating profit of the company.
- DETICA EXPANDS ITS ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS. // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p6
The article informs that Detica Group PLC has expanded its financial crime and intelligence businesses as one organization across Australia and Asia Pacific.
- Virgin Holidays hires Detica to focus targeting. // Precision Marketing;9/5/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p2
Reports on Virgin Holidays' overhauling of its relationship marketing to launch more targeted campaigns and increase repeat bookings. Appointment of Detica to work directly with the company's sales and marketing department; Development of more sophisticated customer profiling and segmentation.
- Detica. Grainge, Zoe // Utility Week;5/30/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p23
Features Detica, an information technology company based in Surrey, England. Turnover rate in 2002; Operations in various market sectors; Attributes of its business success.
- Utilities lag in customer data league. // Utility Week;5/31/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p3
Features a report by Detica on the ranking of business sectors concerning their use of customer data. Percentage of utilities that have limited abilities to exploit customer data; Percentage of telecommunication firms with poor customer data; Types of firms with the best capabilities.
- Transport for London selects agencies for new digital roster. Brooks, Greg // New Media Age;6/8/2006, p3
The article reports on the selection of eight interactive agencies for the digital media roster of Transport for London (TfL) in Great Britain. Cable & Wireless Web Technology Group, CMW Interactive and Detica have been chosen for the large scale Web design category of the roster, while Appius,...
- Utilities bottom of customer league. // Utility Week;3/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the results of a survey of utilities conducted by consumer specialist Detica. Industries with unsatisfactory customer service; Recommendations on the operation of utilities.
- Detica Acquisition Would Give BAE Foothold In U.K. Security Market. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;7/29/2008, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p2
The article reports that BAE Systems PLC has offered $1.1 billion in cash to acquire Detica Group PLC, which is information technology security company that opens a new domestic market for BAE and expands its security business in the U.S. The proposed acquisition is part of BAE's strategy to...
- Rubus staff expected to stay after Detica purchase. // New Media Age;8/14/2003, p8
Reports on the acquisition of technical agency Rubus by information technology services firm Detica Group. Value of the acquisition deal; Main attractions of Rubus for Detica; Revenue of Rubus.