HAHT cuts straight to the chase
- Haht Commerce Offers Industry Specific Demand Chain Options for Chemicals. Glasgow, Bo // Chemical Market Reporter;2/3/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the availability of Haht Commerce Suite 7.1, a demand chain software for chemical industry and offered by Haht Commerce in the U.S. Importance of software in overall customer management solution, address sales and marketing functions; Enhancement of business intelligence...
- Haht seeks new b-to-b customers. Frook, John Evan // B to B;01/22/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p18
Reports on Raleigh, North Carolina-based Haht Commerce Inc.'s aim to broaden its marketing perspective to capture business-to-business customers. Introduction of its software suite, called Haht Commerce e-Scenarios 6.0; Appointment of Tom Thomas to the post of president and chief executive officer.
- A Vendor's View: Haht Commerce. Glasgow, Bo // Chemical Market Reporter;2/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 8, p30
Reports on the release of the Suite 7.0 Demand Chain Management, a demand chain management software developed by Haht Commerce Inc. Supply-chain in the chemical industry; Features of the Suite 7.0; Other software integrated in the Suite 7.0.
- Haht enhances software for the chemicals sector. // European Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2038, p19
Reports on the release of an upgraded version of FaxPO demand chain management software from Haht Commerce in February 2003. Advantage of using FaxPO; Features of the software; Significance of the software to the chemical industry.
- Advancing the sales channel. Harreld, Heather // InfoWorld;11/19/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p30
Features the partner relationship management (PRM) software introduced by software vendors in the United States. Suite 7.0 Demand Chain Management solution from Haht Commerce; Launch of PRM designed by ChannelWave Software.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;2/23/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 8, p19
Presents technology-related news of relevance to the transportation industry as of February 23, 2004. Global eXchange Services Inc.'s acquisition of HAHT Commerce Inc.; Online availability of UPS CompuShip software for tracking packages; ALK Technologies Inc.'s release of its ALK/FleetSuite...
- TRIANGLE. // Business North Carolina;Apr2002, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p17
Presents business news briefs from the Triangle region of North Carolina as of March 4, 2002. Number of dismissed employees in Wake County, Raleigh in 2001; Expansion of AW North Carolina's plant at Treyburn Corporate Park; Acquisition made by HAHT Commerce.
- Bits & Bytes. // Chain Store Age;Mar2004, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p58
Presents news briefs on the retail industry in North America as of March 2004. Acquisition of HAHT Commerce by Global eXchange Services; Licensing agreement between HHP and NCR Corp.; Partnership between Triversity and Yantra Corp.
- IT in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/21/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 16, p18
Reports on various information technology developments of interest to the chemical industry as of April 21, 2003. Divestments planned by production technology provider Invensys PLC; Use of Haht Chemicals Suite 7.1 by Haht Commerce Inc.'s Web-enabled business Xiameter; Web-based module for...