Viewers shy away from iTV banking
- ITV seeks autumn renewal. Fry, Andy // Marketing (00253650);9/22/2004, p21
This article reports that unless ratings rise rapidly, ITV PLC stands to loseÂ£ 50m next year as a result of the Contract Rights Renewal (CRR) remedy, which allows advertisers to reduce their commitment to ITV in line with any fall in audience share. With so much at stake, ITV 1 has raised the...
- Outsourcing picks up momentum. DORAN, RYAN // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the revelation of information services company Information Services Group Inc. and sourcing data and advisory company TPI concerning the potential of the global outsourcing market to have its best performance in six quarters.
- Outsourcing Procurement Expected to Rise. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/15/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 21, p19
This article talks about the rise in the field of outsourcing procurement as of December 15, 2003. Nearly half of companies in Europe and the U.S. are considering outsourcing part of their procurement operations within three years, more than double the 22 percent of respondents who said they...
- Market surveys help get the most out of ad dollars. Fishman, Allen // Inside Tucson Business;03/08/99, Vol. 8 Issue 50, p21
Focuses on the role of market surveys in advertising efforts. Purpose of market surveys; Techniques in gathering market data; Hiring of marketing firms to handle surveys.
- Will the Mighty Fall? Lawrence, Kevin // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jul99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Presents information on a survey of marketers' impression of New Zealand advertising agencies. Methodology; Categories marketers were asked to comment on; Other details of the survey.
- Retail advertising survey gives bedding retailers tips. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p22
The article presents the result of the Furniture/Today retail survey of the most effective method in broadcast advertising for home furnishings retailers in promoting their business which include direct mail, electronic marketing, and social media.
- How Consumers Assess the Value of Advertising. Ducoffe, Robert H. // Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising (CTC Press);Spring95, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
This paper introduces a new construct -- advertising value -- a representation of the perceived value of advertising to consumers. A conceptual model is proposed and tested via a mall intercept survey. A portion of the model focusing on how informativeness and entertainment influence advertising...
- SONOO SINGH Introduction. FINDING THE RIGHT FORMULA. // Marketing Week (01419285);9/16/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p61
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the attempt of advertising agencies to redefine the nature of advertising, one on the 2010 Agency Reputation Survey, and one on the perception that integrated agencies are superior to some of the advertising agencies.
- Mark Dolliver takes. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/13/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p13
Features the results of various market surveys of interest to United States advertising agencies. Includes Time/CNN poll on women's attitudes about feminism; Zandl Group of New York's study indicating the soda consumption of 18-24-year-olds; Yankelovich Partners survey showing 69 percent of the...