Online travel loses branding baggage
- Lastminute dismisses bid for rival Ebookers. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/11/2003, Issue 2576, p5
Reports on the denial of the rumors that LastMinute.Com company planned to acquire Ebookers company by chief financial officer David Howell in Great Britain.
- STOP PRESS. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/20/2002, Issue 2514, p64
Presents various issues related to the travel industry as of May 20, 2002. Profit loss that have been posted by Lastminute for the first quarter of 2002; Increase in the sales of online firm ebookers as of the first quarter of 2002; Forecast losses of Swiss carrier in 2002.
- Lastminute.com announces rise in profits. // Precision Marketing;8/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p5
Informs on Great Britain-based Lastminute.com's growth in profits and conversion rates.
- Lastminute beats BTO expectations. // New Media Age;2/13/2003, p8
Reports on the pre-tax profit made by the Breakbuilder holiday service of Lastminute.com in the first quarter of 2003. Information on the financial performance of the company in 2002; Factors that affected the performance of the company; Background on several management changes made by the company.
- Lastminute profits rise. Nelson, Paul // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;8/11/2003, Issue 1680, p18
Lastminute.com expects Great Britain turnover for its 2003 financial year to hit Â£ 150 million after posting positive third-quarter results. The Great Britain arm of the on-line agency quadrupled its year-on-year profits â€” before exceptional items â€” for the three months ending...
- NEW BUYS HELP LASTMINUTE CUT LOSSES AND BOOST TURNOVER. // New Media Age;8/15/2002, p8
Reports on the losses posted by online travel firm Lastminute.com company in the third quarter of fiscal 2002. Factor which contributed to the reduction of losses; Amount of cash reserves of Lastminute as of June 2002.
- Lastminute boss stands down. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/24/2003, Issue 2591, p2
Reports on the resignation of Martha Lane Fox from an executive role in the travel firm Lastminute.com PLC in Great Britain. Achievements of Fox; Profits of the company; Implications of the resignation on the share price of the firm.
- Takeover unlikely to dislodge Lastminute CFO. // Accountancy;Jun2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1342, p8
Reports on the acquisition by Sabre Holdings Corp. of Lastminute.com PLC in June 2005. Profit of Lastminute in 2004; Appointment of Stephen Gleadle at Lastminute.
- Tequila\London. // Campaign (UK);2/27/2009, Issue 8, p47
The article presents an analysis of the performance of advertising agency Tequila\London in 2008. Information about its income, brands, number of employees and accounts won for the year is provided. The agency has retained its four-year contract with the Army as well as secured new clients...