Making a meal of snacking
- Exploring the Norms and Rituals of Household Food Consumption: 'Doing Family' at Dinner Time. Cappellini, Benedetta; Parsons, Elizabeth // Advances in Consumer Research - European Conference Proceedings;2011, Vol. 9, p60
The article presents abstracts on consumer research such as "We Fast and Feast Together: The Devotional Household at Dinner Time," by Benedetta Cappellini and Elizabeth Parsons, "Re-negotiating Family Rituals at Mealtimes: The Participatory Role of the Television," by Pepukayi David Chitakunye,...
- Meals on Wheels: Who we are and what we do. STAPLES, BRENDA // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);12/17/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 52, p4
In this article, the author comments on the role of the organization, Williamson Burnet County Opportunities (WBCO), in local Meals on Wheels program.
- Mobile Meals to deliver 100,000th meal of the year. // Inside Tucson Business;
The article reports on the plan of Mobile Meals of Tucson to deliver its 100,000th meal for 2013 to homebound, prepared at St. Mary's Hospital in Tuscon, Arizona.
- Soybean meal sources are good fish meal alternatives. // High Plains Journal;2/14/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 60, p10.B
The article offers information on two sources of soybean meal which are fermented soybean meal and enzyme-treated soybean meal, which may replace fish meal in weanling pig diets in the U.S.
- Ethno: A Methodology for Studying Process Information. Barnes, James H. // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p63
Examines consumer information processing as developed by James R. Bettman using event structure modeling. Theory of production systems; Applying a formal logic that reveal alternative decision sequences; Facilitating decisions as part of information processing structure; Understanding consumer...
- Complaints and Compliments about Service Encounters: A Comparison of American and Bulgarian Consumers. Manrai, Lalita A.; Manrai, Ajay K. // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p97
Develops a conceptual model and twelve propositions comparing the complaining and complimenting behavior of American and Bulgarian consumers. Nature of the relationship between government, consumer and service providers; American free-market economy; Communist party-state controlled and...
- Unethical Seller Practices: A Neglected Issue in Consumer Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction Research. Andreasen, Alan R. // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p109
Discusses consumer satisfaction and dissatisfaction based on the unethical behavior on the part of marketers. Research biases; Regulatory systems; Research implications.
- AMI: Honestly, we've got a plan. Ives, Nat // Advertising Age;2/19/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that in spite of its failure to meet the deadline to correct its financial statements, American Media has made positive steps that should reassure its investors. Replacing the editor of "Star" and presenting bond-holders with a set of cost-saving and revenue-enhancing moves...
- Consumer Resistance: A Conceptual Overview. Penaloza, Liza; Price, Linda L. // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p123
Studies consumer resistance in a first-world country. Nature and form of consumer resistance; Consuming and marketing subject; Market fragmentation; Simulacra and hyper-reality; Postmodern challenge to the modern view of social change.