LÃ¶wenbrÃ¤u goes down a treat
- Edge GMC poster push aims to raise Lowenbrau's profile. // Campaign;03/19/99, Issue 11, p5
Reports that Edge GMC has landed the beer company Lowenbrau's advertising account, its first business since the merger of The Edge and Grounds Morris Campbell in January 1999. Launch of poster campaign for the German beer brand; Features of the poster advertisement.
- PACKAGING: MINI-KEG CANS. // Beverage Industry;Sep2001, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p44
Reports the packaging of the official Oktoberfest beer in mini-kegs from Lowenbrau AG in Germany.
- CELEBRATE OKTOBERFEST. // Beverage Industry;Oct2002, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p86
Reports that Lowenbrau AG is packaging mini-kegs with the same Munich-brewed Oktoberfest beer that is served at the Lowenbrau tent at Oktoberfest.
- Labatt to up ad spending behind Lowenbrau in U.S. Arndorfer, James B. // Advertising Age;8/25/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 34, p28
This article reports that German brewer Lowenbrau AG has placed some explicit brand-marketing requirements in its agreement with Canada-based Labatt USA in 1997. Labatt USA's rights to Lowenbrau came with a mandate to push it more aggressively than current vendor Miller Brewing Co. Executives at...
- Tomorrow at Labatt let it be Lowenbrau. // Beverage World;09/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1645, p16
Reports that Labatt USA has augmented its specialty beer portfolio with German-pedigreed Lowenbrau. Features of the deal between Miller bear products and Lowenbrau; Background information on Labatt.
- For the record. // Advertising Age;11/8/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 46, p116
Presents news briefs on the advertising business in the U.S. as of November 1999. Decision of Western Initiative Media Worldwide to acquire independent media buyer Botway Group; Information on the advertising campaign launched by advertising agency Labatt USA for Lowenbrau; Resignation of...
- Labatt gains North American rights to Lowenbrau. // Beverage Industry;Sep97, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p14
Reports on Labatt Brewing Co. Ltd.'s acquisition of the rights to produce, import and market Lowenbrau beers in North America. Expiration of Miller Brewing's United States licensing agreement with Lowenbrau AG in September 1999; Duration of the Labatt agreement; Plan to change the recipe for...
- Across a Sea of L. // Time;Oct1965, Vol. 86 Issue 14, p120
The article focuses on the Oktoberfest beer party in Munich, Germany. It says that Bavarians celebrate Oktoberfest with playing games, eating, and consuming MÃ¤rzenbier. It highlights that 40,000 people per day hear brass band and watch Westphalian stallions at the beer tent of Bavarian...
- Miller hands off Lowenbrau to Labatt. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;08/18/97, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the reaching of an agreement by Labatt USA to succeed Miller Brewing as the importer of Lowenbrau beer-brand. Confirmation made on when the agreement will take effect; Details on Miller's sales figures; Information on Labatt USA's plans for the brand; Comments from a Labatt USA...