The outlook's...rather vague
- SUPER...EXHAUSTED. Siegelbaum, Debbie // Hill;11/22/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 162, p18
The article offers the insights of David Bowen, former health policy director of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, regarding the exhausted schedule and pressure on the tasks of supercommittee staffers in the U.S.
- Room with a View. Siglag, Lisa; Morton, Keith Scott; Abrahams, Pamela // Country Living;Sep2005, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p140
Presents information about a charming kitchen in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York, which is owned by David Bowen.
- David Ivor Bowen. Bowen, David I // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/17/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7593, p391
This article presents an obituary for David Ivor Bowen, former consultant ophthalmologist in England.
- Learn to predict your own weather! Jesiolowski, Jill // Organic Gardening (08973792);Dec93, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p24
Informs on how to predict your weather by a look overhead and a few easy readings. High and low pressure systems; Fair weather clouds; Foul weather clouds; Determining wind direction; Use of a barometer; Temperature changes; Cirrocumulus clouds; Altocumulus clouds; Frost; Summer rain. INSETS:...
- March forecast brings better expectations. // Casual Living;Mar2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p54
No abstract available.
- Warmer May beckons. // Casual Living;May2009, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p56
The article presents weather forecasts in the U.S. for May 2009.
- Expect warm, wet days. // Casual Living;Nov2009, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p60
A weather forecast is presented for the U.S. for November 2009.
- 2010 starts warmer and wetter than last January. // Casual Living;Jan2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p51
A weather forecast is presented for the U.S. for January 2010.
- MAY WILL SPLIT FAVORS FOR THE EAST & WEST. // Casual Living;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p70
A weather forecast is presented for the U.S. is presented for the month of May 2011.