Tarrant bikes the hands that feed him
- Tarrant on the road with Virgin. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2002, p48
Reports the travel of interactive television presenter Chris Tarrant to the high-profile Television Matters conference in London, England. Creation of the atheism awareness campaign; Interview with Michael Grade; Use of the 'virtual' Tarrant for the first hour of the show.
- His star is rising but how long can Chris Tarrant keep it up? Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);11/10/2000, Issue 45, p26
Focuses on the career of Chris Tarrant in broadcasting in London, England. Information on the television and radio shows hosted by Tarrant; Influence of Tarrant on commercial radio; Competition in the broadcasting industry.
- Fast and funny: The Tarrant blueprint for radio ads. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign;02/06/98, Issue 6, p22
Presents an interview with Chris Tarrant, in which he discussed, his career in the advertising arena and his view of the need for regulations to govern advertising. Definition of a good radio advertisement.
- Capital must unveil a new champion if Tarrant is to retire. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);10/4/2002, Issue 39, p14
Reports the decision of Chris Tarrant to remain in Capital Radio in Great Britain. Replacement of the commercial radios; Emphasis of the performance of Tarrant; Career history.
- RUN-OFF GROOVE. // Music Week;7/12/2013, Issue 29, p45
Photographs of several people related to music industry in Great Britain including Mike Batt, Chris Tarrant, and Julie Eldridge are presented.
- We're holding back the years. // Motor Transport;3/4/2013, p14
The article provides information on an article which appeared in the periodical "Commercial Motor" in 1989 about the cast of the British television sitcom "Bread" which featured Chris Tarrant who luckily has co-hosted the Motor Transport Awards of the periodical in 2011.
- The 10 Highest paid DJs. // Campaign;12/17/2002, Issue 51, p28
Presents 10 highest paid disc jockeys of Great Britain in the year 2002. Attaintment of top position by Chris Tarrant of Capital 95.8 FM; Neil Fox of Capital 95.8 FM; Mike Osman of Capital Gold.
- CAPITAL FM BREAKFAST SHOW: AN EXPERT'S VIEW. Burke, Paul // Campaign (UK);8/9/2002, Issue 31, p10
Reports on the departure of radio show host Chris Tarrant from the radio program of Capital FM company in Great Britain. Frequency of the show 'Capital FM Breakfast Show'; Mandatory format of the Capital FM on the programs; Investment for talented broadcasters.
- The 10 Best radio shows. // Campaign;12/17/2004, Issue 51, p21
This article presents top 10 radio shows of the year 2004 related to Great Britain. Jane Jones Classic FM: Jones' Lunchtime Request show has built a loyal audience with its combination of listener requests and the warm style of the presenter. Provides a rare option for advertisers â€” a hit...