RETREAT OF THE CLONES
- CEO Factory. Dempsey, Mary A.; Epstein, Jack // Latin Trade (English);Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p32
Reports that Procter & Gamble Company's (P&G) deftness for selecting, grooming and promoting talent like Fernando Aguirre has won the multinational praise from corporate search companies in Latin America. Comments from Jean-Dominique Virchaux of Heidrick & Struggles about the executives at P&G;...
- How Gillette grooms global talent. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Personnel Journal;Aug93, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p64
Discusses Gillette's proactive approach in finding managers to run its international operations. Implementation of an international trainee program; Recruitment and management-development; Need for managers as a result of rapid expansion; Hiring of student-trainees; Qualities of prospective...
- Building a global management team. JJL // Personnel Journal;Aug93, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p75
Discusses Gillete's building of an international management team. International Trainee Program; Hiring of foreign nationals to staff management positions; International experience; Attraction of individuals seeking international careers.
- Montoya takes over global marketing for P&G food, beverages. Dahlson, Conrad; Fannin, Rebecca A. // Advertising Age International;03/08/99, p24
Profiles Jorge Montaya, Procter & Gamble Co. executive vice president and president for Latin America. Decision of Montaya to maintain the offices for Procter & Gamble's worldwide marketing in Caracas, Venezuela, instead of Miami, Florida; Geographic and cultural reasons for establishing the...
- P&G to downgrade half of marketing directors. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p5
Reports on the corporate reorganization of Procter & Gamble in Great Britain. Demotion of the marketing directors to the junior position; Reintroduction of a post ranking between brand manager and general manager; Job complexity of the marketing executives.
- P&G names 5 execs. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/11/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 51, p8
Reports on the appointment of five company executives at New York City-based Procter & Gamble company. Concept of the company's Organization 2005 plan; Job descriptions of the appointees.
- P&G baby care chief takes global job. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);6/21/2001, p5
Reports on the appointment of James Stengel as global marketing chief of Procter & Gamble, in light of the retirement of Robert Wehling. Job responsibilities; Career background.
- P&G global media chief. // Marketing Week;9/4/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the selection of Bernhard Glock as global media and communications manager of Procter and Gamble in Great Britain. Integration of the international media communications strategy; Promotion of global brand identities; Creation of guidelines and policies for media buying and planning.
- Donnelly tops Power 100. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);5/18/2011, p1
The article focuses on Roisin Donnelly corporate marketing director of Procter & Gamble Co. which is named as the most powerful marketer in Great Britain.