- Pursue Clios and the Perfect Tan. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;May2002, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on the decision of the management of Madison Avenue advertising agency to sell the company. Price; Business outlook.
- HOTLINE. // Campaign;7/16/2010, Issue 28, p40
The article offers several information related to advertising industry in Great Britain in 2010 including the investment of Fru Hazlitt, the ITV commercial chief, in We R Interactive, the search of Forever 21 for a media agency to handle planning and buying and the sale of DLKW Group for 28...
- Radioland. // AdMedia;Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p40
Presents a chart depicting the top radio spenders in New Zealand.
- Radio infomercial guide. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/19/93, Vol. 123 Issue 16, p103
Reports on Radio Advertising Bureau's establishment of guidelines for radio infomercials. Prediction of infomercial's potential.
- TOP TEN RADIO ADS. // B&T Weekly;2007 Annual Supplement, p14
The article lists "B&T" magazine's top 10 radio advertising campaigns in Australia, including Grey Melbourne's "Batt Litter" campaign for Sustainability Victoria, DDB and Eardrum's "Road Rage" campaign for NAPCAN and Saatchi & Saatchi and Eardrum's "Girl" campaign for Foxtel.
- Boise contractor lets customers write radio advertising spots. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/93, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p18
Reports on the word-of-mouth advertising strategy of Todd's Heating & Cooling. Features of radio advertisements; Running the advertisement; Feature of employee's business cards; Owners.
- Advertiser spending with SL radio stations outpaces average. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/4/95, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p11
Reports that advertiser spending with Salt Lake City, Utah radio stations has outpaced other areas of the United States during the first seven months of 1995, according to the Salt Lake Radio Broadcasters Association. Local and national market growth; Revenues.
- Radio's big spenders. Mirabella, Alan; Rigg, Cynthia // Crain's New York Business;5/16/94, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p6
Presents the top five local advertisers on area radio stations in New York City, New York.
- Mercury rising. // Advertising Age;1/13/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 2, A.A. Creativity p6C
Suggests that radio broadcasters were tired of seeing their medium take a back seat at the awards shows, so they created the Mercury Awards to inspire creativity. Confidence; $200,000 in prize money; Largest purse of any advertising competition; Founded by Group W Radio; Deadline for entries;...