MediaCom in Â£120m Mars win
- Mars puts media planning work in MediaCom's care. // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2002, p5
Reports on the placement of the media planning responsibility to MediaCom by food confectionery Masterfoods in Great Britain.
- BBDO network to take over Mars global ad account. // Campaign;6/10/2011, Issue 23, p8
The article reports that Mars Inc. has chosen BBDO network to handle its global advertising account for Snikers, Mars, Galaxy, Pedigree, Whiskas, and Twix brands.
- Strong planning approach is key to MediaCom's success. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);5/31/2002, Issue 21, p12
Reports the effectiveness of MediaCom in their media planning for Masterfoods in Great Britain. View of MediaCom clients on the media planning; Impact of MediaCom business on the advertising industry; Stability of the management team.
- OUR SAY: BY TANYA SEGGER. Segger, Tanya // B&T Weekly;7/21/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2573, p32
The author reviews two television campaigns (TVC) by two different advertisers in Australia. Mars' Maltesers chocolate ad, which portrays a woman in the up-market jewellery stall is different from other chocolate ads for its focus on the female sexuality. The author criticizes the latest ad of...
- Mars hands China account to WPP duo. Hargrave-Silk, Atifa // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/19/2003, p1
Shanghai, China-based advertising and media agencies, Maximize and Motivator, received the Mars media business in China and Hong Kong following a multi-agency search. Incumbent agency, Starcom, OMD and a local agency also pitched for the account, which includes planning and buying for Mars'...
- Winalot. Whitehead, Jennifer // Marketing (00253650);10/8/2008, p18
The article reports on the sales of Winalot, a dog food brand from NestlÃ© Purina PetCare Co. According to TNS Worldpanel Biggest brands data, the brand suffered a 21% decline in its sales. By contrast, Mars Inc.'s Pedigree Pet Foods brand took advantage on the fact that consumers are worrying...
- PRIVATE VIEW CREATIVE. Silburn, Paul // Campaign (UK);5/19/2006, Issue 20, p28
The article presents the author's opinion regarding advertising campaigns in view of its creative content. According to the author, MasterFoods' new press advertising campaign is one of the coolest that he has seen in recent times. The author also liked Virgin Trains Co.'s advertising campaign...
- Mars looks to China for U.S. sweet spot. Madden, Normandy; Sanders, Lisa; Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;8/23/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the selection of Shanghai, China-based agency Nitro to create the advertising campaign for the Twix chocolate of Masterfoods USA. Companies in the U.S. that have chosen an advertising agency outside the country; Products of Masterfoods which are being handled by Grey Worldwide;...
- First Snickers Work From TBWA\C\D Looks Inside. McMain, Andrew // Adweek;6/12/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 24, p8
The article focuses on the new advertising campaign of Snickers Corp. executed by TBWA\Chiat\Day Inc. TBWA\Chiat\Day's first work for the brand feels familiar, but this time the advertisements focus on the ingredients. The campaign includes two TV advertisement, a viral component and, for the...