Hi-Tech wins rights to Six Continents' ambient media sites
- Eagle Eye for Tracking Vehicles. // Airport Security Report;8/27/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p7
The article reviews the tracking system software Eagle Eye from Hi-Tech Solutions and Rontal Applications.
- ADVERTISING AGENCIES. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p34
A list of the top advertising agencies in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including SK+G, B&P Advertising, Media & PR, and The Glenn Group.
- TBWA joins $1 billion-agency club. Lafayette, J. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p40
Reports that TBWA has joined the $1 billion club among independent US-based agencies when its 1991 billings topped the $1 billion mark, the first time in the agency's 21-year history. TBWA's expansion plans; Asian markets; Strategic acquisitions; Comments from Willam Tragos, chairman-ceo, TBWA;...
- Daihatsu ads to end as U.S. exit nears. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p42
Reports that Diahatsu America will cease advertising in the US market for cars and sport utility vehicles within six months. Kresser/Craig, Santa Monica, Calif. handles the $10 million account; Plans for staff reassignment; Comments from Bob Kresser, chairman of Kresser/Craig.
- Recession adds price to image ads. Sloan, P. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p45
States that in this recession-torn economy, advertisers are beginning to slip prices into some very tony ads. The reason: advertisers don't want consumers to believe the maxim that if they have to ask a product's price, they can't afford it. Swarovski Jewelry U.S. broke a $4 million magazine...
- Della Femina gone, so RSCG will merge some or all U.S. agencies. Wells, M.; Levin, G. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p1
Reports that Euro RSCG is expected to merge some and possibly all of its U.S . agency operations following the departure of Jerry Della Femina as chairman-ceo of the agency that bears his name. Announcement that Paris-based Euro RSCG had ag reed to buy out Della Femina's employment contract;...
- Car dealers reach prospects with personalized video ad. Serafin, R. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p3
Reports that two regional ad groups are testing an innovative marketing program that will deliver personalized videocassette messages about the dealerships' cars to prospects who call a toll-free number. What the videos will include; Program developed by TechnoFiles and Sherwood Marketing...
- Amid inaction, scattered efforts to attract blacks. Winski, J.M. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p12
Presents a second article in a series of articles about blacks in advertising. The Minority Advertising Training Program; Program gives interns 13-week jobs; Breakdown of minorities that went through the program; Other industry-sponsored efforts to attract minorities into the advertising efforts.
- 'Ad agencies irrelevant.' Winski, J.M. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p12
Presents an excerpt from a long interview with an unidentified black male who says he has been ostracized from the advertising agency business because he was too militant in pushing agencies to hire more blacks. Thoughts on having a multi cultural society; Agency business has become...